Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C& C Sport Tour

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2014, 02:44 PM
antman27
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C& C Sport Tour

Hello all I am thinking of trying the C&C Sport tour seat for 2 up riding
I now have the Mustang Vintage wide and I really think its ugly and does not fit the lines of the bike (yes its comfy )
any thoughts on CC Sport tour any pictures to show ?
Thanks

Old 09-22-2014, 03:11 PM
robbyville
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 141 Likes on 114 Posts

I have the Squareback which is the same as the Sport Tour, but with the passenger part a little narrower (I rarely 2-up but wanted the option to do so). Pic is in my sig. I really like it and it gets comfier the more I ride it.

It will be more firm than your Mustang, but I like that. I also prefer the back support. Full disclosure, I had a mustang vintage solo for less than a week but it created some nasty pressure points that pinched a nerve and would cause my left leg to go numb, so I'm a little jaded. The fit just wasn't right for my body shape I guess although I did like the cushiness. Either way the C&C for me has been fantastic, and you can always get them to add padding, gel, etc.

Customer service was great as well although I've heard that it's best to call vs. completely going on line. Mine was 10 days from order to receipt or right around there but I kept it fairly standard other than the diamond stitching.

Good luck!

Old 09-23-2014, 09:45 AM
antman27
Road Captain

Thanks any other thoughts on the C&C Sport Tour or pic ?How does your passanger like it ?

Old 09-23-2014, 11:02 AM

not worried about the lines of my bike when i'm doing a 300 mile day on my bike, i'm more concerned of how my butt and back feel when i'm done. which is why i'm switching from the mustang i have on there now to the Ultimate seat i just purchased last night on their web site. I had one on my vtx, put 58,000 miles on that seat and never felt sore. once did a trip from delaware to myrtle beach for bike week. on the trip home it was 12 hours of riding. got home, sat around for an hour, then got back on for a ride..that is the kind of comfort i want.

Old 09-23-2014, 11:17 AM
antman27
Road Captain

IllusionBlue what seat did you just order ?

Old 09-23-2014, 11:56 AM
2011 FXDB
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by antman27
Hello all I am thinking of trying the C&C Sport tour seat for 2 up riding
I now have the Mustang Vintage wide and I really think its ugly and does not fit the lines of the bike (yes its comfy )
any thoughts on CC Sport tour any pictures to show ?
Thanks
The Sport Tour is an excellent seat, VERY comfortable for rider and passenger. I use it for any long rides with my wife. I have a Danny Grey seat (weekday 2-up) that is lower profile that looks better (imo), but the C&C is certainly more comfortable, especially for the passenger. I am considering the Squareback with the hopes it might give the comfort of the Sport Tour with a look closer to the DG.

- Dan

Old 09-23-2014, 12:35 PM
robbyville
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 141 Likes on 114 Posts

Originally Posted by 2011 FXDB
The Sport Tour is an excellent seat, VERY comfortable for rider and passenger. I use it for any long rides with my wife. I have a Danny Grey seat (weekday 2-up) that is lower profile that looks better (imo), but the C&C is certainly more comfortable, especially for the passenger. I am considering the Squareback with the hopes it might give the comfort of the Sport Tour with a look closer to the DG.

- Dan
That it does. I originally swapped out the mustang for the DG weekday 2-up, it was quite comfortable and I liked the looks (this was on a Sportster that got crushed). The C&C has a similar look and styling but more back support and more comfort in my opinion

Old 09-23-2014, 09:27 PM
Carl '69
Outstanding HDF Member

Received 694 Likes on 338 Posts

Originally Posted by robbyville
I have the Squareback which is the same as the Sport Tour, but with the passenger part a little narrower (I rarely 2-up but wanted the option to do so). Pic is in my sig. I really like it and it gets comfier the more I ride it.

It will be more firm than your Mustang, but I like that. I also prefer the back support. Full disclosure, I had a mustang vintage solo for less than a week but it created some nasty pressure points that pinched a nerve and would cause my left leg to go numb, so I'm a little jaded. The fit just wasn't right for my body shape I guess although I did like the cushiness. Either way the C&C for me has been fantastic, and you can always get them to add padding, gel, etc.

Customer service was great as well although I've heard that it's best to call vs. completely going on line. Mine was 10 days from order to receipt or right around there but I kept it fairly standard other than the diamond stitching.

Good luck!
Same here. Not a single case of monkey-butt since I've had it. Very comfy & very supportive. OL's never complained about it, which she did with the stock seat.

Great company to deal with- just call. They sent me leather swatches to pick out my leather, then covered the sissybar pad to match the seat. Prices are pretty reasonable, as well.

Best pics I have of the seat. They get 2 thumbs up from me.