Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   Dyna Glide Models (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-glide-models-9/)
-   -   What do you guys think of a Radiation Green 2015 Wide Glide (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-glide-models/1008411-what-do-you-guys-think-of-a-radiation-green-2015-wide-glide.html)

gatorlaw 11-21-2014 08:01 AM

I don't mind the color nor the graphics but I do not like the tank badging. Why is it a mix of upper and lower case letters on HarLey and DaViDSOn. They got that wrong. OCD is kicking saying please change me...

Otherwise nice looking scoot, enjoy...

Wide N Low 13 11-21-2014 10:13 AM

Bike is Looking good.:icon_mrgreen: Post more pics when you get it out of the shop. What are you doing for a tuner?

triumph900 11-21-2014 10:29 AM

I'd hit it.

clang 11-21-2014 04:50 PM

Looks like something from Invader Zim.

Racqueteer9 11-21-2014 06:37 PM

I like the fact that it's not all blacked out. Therefore, it's different than 80% of the "club" bikes on this forum. And I guarantee some hot redhead will come up and say it goes really well with her hair and she wants a ride.

rsking45 11-21-2014 07:58 PM

Wake that thing up with a set of Andrews 48 cams.What would look really cool is the green that they used on he 2014 CVO roadking on a wideglide.SWEET
You are paying for it so as long as you are happy. Congrates on the new scooter

Jackie Paper 11-21-2014 08:02 PM

I hate to say this but to me, that is pure Ninja Turtle..but what ever blows your skirt up...

QC 11-21-2014 08:19 PM

Those wheels really make the whole bike pop. Very cool.

Ricketts 11-21-2014 10:33 PM

Great looking wide glide!! I see you're going with the black theme. If you'd ever like to swap out that chrome tank console for a black one let me know. I'd love to have a chrome one on my 14 SB.

Mutant Racer 11-22-2014 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by Jeff Ryndak (Post 13435729)
What wheels are those? Looks great. Love the bike the color is why I bought mine. Just got mine broken in.

Magnum wheels. http://www.harley-davidson.com/store...19-43300051--1

The Bike has Magnum Wheels, black triple trees, black fork sliders, V&H Pro Pipe, I forget which seat, a Roland Sands black belt guard, chopped fender edge light rear, 5 3/4" Daymaker front head lamp, black horn, and either RSD LED gas caps or the Harley Speedometer with all the info with speed/rpm/fuel and all that.

I'm going to add you to my friends list so we can keep up on our bikes. I got free storage for winter at Harley so once the thaw hits I'll be crazy needing to ride everywhere.

Originally Posted by gatorlaw (Post 13435932)
I don't mind the color nor the graphics but I do not like the tank badging. Why is it a mix of upper and lower case letters on HarLey and DaViDSOn. They got that wrong. OCD is kicking saying please change me...

Otherwise nice looking scoot, enjoy...

I'd like to add a Harley Badge that looks as if its melting in to the tank and dripping off. It would be hard to keep it from appearing as road damage and just paint over the fender graphics. Something will be done with them.

Originally Posted by Wide N Low 13 (Post 13436237)
Bike is Looking good.:icon_mrgreen: Post more pics when you get it out of the shop. What are you doing for a tuner?

That SE tuner is what they used. They did it with the Vance and Hines Pro Pipe.

Originally Posted by Racqueteer9 (Post 13437333)
I like the fact that it's not all blacked out. Therefore, it's different than 80% of the "club" bikes on this forum. And I guarantee some hot redhead will come up and say it goes really well with her hair and she wants a ride.

The girl I'm dating is a redhead lol! I got a nice aftermarket seat so she can have more real estate to squirm around on. That chick is the most restless women ever to ride bitch in history.

Originally Posted by rsking45 (Post 13437527)
Wake that thing up with a set of Andrews 48 cams.What would look really cool is the green that they used on he 2014 CVO roadking on a wideglide.SWEET
You are paying for it so as long as you are happy. Congrates on the new scooter

Oh cams are coming. Possibly this summer, it all depends what I'm going to do with my ZL1.

Originally Posted by RIPSAW (Post 13437537)
I hate to say this but to me, that is pure Ninja Turtle..but what ever blows your skirt up...

Well yeah! Look up any comics or music (probably 80's thrash) and their artwork will have radiation green in it. Cold war era stuff, movies and such.

Originally Posted by Ricketts (Post 13437875)
Great looking wide glide!! I see you're going with the black theme. If you'd ever like to swap out that chrome tank console for a black one let me know. I'd love to have a chrome one on my 14 SB.

Will do! I'll keep it in mind.

I had to throw to some black at the bike just to give it that look, the urge to do so was irresistible, but now I have to figure out how to compliment the chrome on it. Maybe some engine covers or just leave it alone for now.