Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fairings info-Share yours

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2018, 03:05 PM
BFMCdyna
Cruiser
Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by JoN_JoN
Just recently swapped out my quarter fairing for a RWD FXRT fairing on my 15 Street Bob. Mount also came from RWD.
I'm in the process of doing the same swap. I'm curious about your turn signals, are they visible on the bars? Do you plan to keep in their current location?

Old 01-29-2018, 12:00 AM
Dog812
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just put the road warrior and 11" black windshield. Really like it. Can't wait to go for a cruise. It's been so terrible I don't have insurance .

Last edited by Dog812; 01-29-2018 at 12:01 AM.
Old 01-30-2018, 11:03 PM
JoN_JoN
Advanced
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by BFMCdyna
I'm in the process of doing the same swap. I'm curious about your turn signals, are they visible on the bars? Do you plan to keep in their current location?
I have the custom dynamic LEDs so they are definitely visible but at night it lights up the inside of the windshield which I'm not a fan of. I'm thinking of mounting them to the underside of the fairing eventually.

The following users liked this post:
BFMCdyna (04-06-2018)
Old 02-14-2018, 07:12 PM
chevylox
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 02-17-2018, 08:18 PM
rsullivan2214
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Villain2Hero Tsport Fairing

Hey guys, so I have a 2005 fxdx and when I got the bike there was an arlen ness 1/4 fairing on the bike, but I thought it was kinda ugly and ditched it. I also did not gain much wind protection from it. Last summer I picked up this tsport reproduction fairing that I found from a guy on Instagram. He was very quick to reply to questions I had before ordering and was very transparent about his business model 'better fairing, better price'. There are other tsport fairings on the market, the conelys fairing was close to $700 when I ordered this, and the JD fab one was even more. This faring was just over $300, and came primed and everything so it was ready to have painted. There were VERY minor imperfections in the surface of the primer, but some light sanding was more than enough to clean it up. The fairing is very thick and stout fiberglass, not some cheap *** ABS plastic. The mounts on it are simple but do a great job once you get them lined up correctly. I was told that I would need to drill a hole in the lower tree to mount the headlight to work with this fairing, but I was able to find a bracket (DK something or other) that allowed me to run the headlight without drilling thru the trees. Overall I am very happy with the quality of this fairing, and the price was unbeatable.

Website is http://www.villain2hero.com/

Not only does this company make some kick *** fairings for an affordable price, they make reproduction dyna defender saddlebags like the police bikes were equipped with!

Last edited by soldierbot; 04-02-2021 at 07:46 AM.
Old 02-17-2018, 09:40 PM
Boostedboxer04
Road Captain
Received 82 Likes on 59 Posts

I have had a few discussions with the owner of Villain2Hero and can vouch for him being a very honest and up front dude. He definitely has the best prices around and I’ll be ordering one from him when the time comes

Old 02-23-2018, 11:32 AM
jackietan
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bought the Dead Center Cycles Road Captain for my 2014 Dyna Street Bob (49mm fork) and received the T-bolt clamp 94100-0188. When I screw in the gold nut, two big and one small washers and acorn nut, it is only 43mm, can not fit. Do you have this issue. I have email DCC and send photo to show but DCC insist that it will work and do not want to responsible for it. Do you have this issue?

Old 02-23-2018, 11:43 AM
Boostedboxer04
Road Captain
Received 82 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by rsullivan2214
Hey guys, so I have a 2005 fxdx and when I got the bike there was an arlen ness 1/4 fairing on the bike, but I thought it was kinda ugly and ditched it. I also did not gain much wind protection from it. Last summer I picked up this tsport reproduction fairing that I found from a guy on Instagram. He was very quick to reply to questions I had before ordering and was very transparent about his business model 'better fairing, better price'. There are other tsport fairings on the market, the conelys fairing was close to $700 when I ordered this, and the JD fab one was even more. This faring was just over $300, and came primed and everything so it was ready to have painted. There were VERY minor imperfections in the surface of the primer, but some light sanding was more than enough to clean it up. The fairing is very thick and stout fiberglass, not some cheap *** ABS plastic. The mounts on it are simple but do a great job once you get them lined up correctly. I was told that I would need to drill a hole in the lower tree to mount the headlight to work with this fairing, but I was able to find a bracket (DK something or other) that allowed me to run the headlight without drilling thru the trees. Overall I am very happy with the quality of this fairing, and the price was unbeatable.

Website is http://www.villain2hero.com/

Not only does this company make some kick *** fairings for an affordable price, they make reproduction dyna defender saddlebags like the police bikes were equipped with!
What size windshield did you get? Also, how high are your bars?

Old 03-05-2018, 12:19 AM
Deano1952
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dougz fairings

For you 09 dual headlight fatbob people out there, I think Doug Z's the only one that makes one for the Dual headlight on the 09 s. It's bad *** to he sends all the brackets with it and it installs very easily and the hardware is hard to beat in quality.

Old 03-05-2018, 11:45 AM
Tomahawk309
Tourer
Received 122 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by Deano1952
For you 09 dual headlight fatbob people out there, I think Doug Z's the only one that makes one for the Dual headlight on the 09 s. It's bad *** to he sends all the brackets with it and it installs very easily and the hardware is hard to beat in quality.
Phil Birch makes one and so does Conley.

Quick Reply: Fairings info-Share yours