Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FXDF with Harley Dyna floorboards

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2016, 02:50 PM
Lou E
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mine is a 2009, sorry for the late reply

Old 03-21-2016, 08:11 AM
irondogg
6th Gear

Originally Posted by Lou E
Mine is a 2009, sorry for the late reply
No worries. Thanks for getting back to me.

I did order the HD footboard set for my '04 WG. I think I've seen others with same year and older be able to install them on theirs, so I'll give it a shot once the weather breaks.

Old 03-21-2016, 02:42 PM
HDexplorer
Advanced

I put them on my 09' Fat Bob and love them. They look good too. I have the Rhineheart crossbacks and no issues. My only criticism is the front bolt that joins the board to the bracket is a little over tolerance and will rattle a little at speed.

Old 03-21-2016, 02:51 PM
HardCase
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've mentioned in a couple of other threads that I recently picked up a very lightly used '15 Fat Bob. It has H-D floorboards already installed by the prior owner, and is also running non-stock, but very quiet H-D pipes. I think that the FXDF stock pipes were probably not compatible with the floorboards, although perhaps they could have been modified to work, but apparently the former owner or dealership decided to swap them for pipes that fit.

Anyway, I'm looking at getting some different pipes. I realize, however, that I'm going to have to be careful of fitment issues. I initially was not happy that the floorboards were on there, had never ridden a bike which had them, but find that I really like them a lot and plan to leave them.

Old 07-22-2017, 06:52 PM
sandro__s@hotmail.com
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi, just waking up this thread in hopes that somebody somewhere has found a set of floorboards that are straight bolt on for the FXDF with stock pipes. I have the 09 and i am trying to avoid changing the pipes. I am very close to fabricating my own brackets.

Old 07-23-2017, 01:31 PM
Smogbob
Road Captain
Received 95 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by sandro__s@hotmail.com
Hi, just waking up this thread in hopes that somebody somewhere has found a set of floorboards that are straight bolt on for the FXDF with stock pipes. I have the 09 and i am trying to avoid changing the pipes. I am very close to fabricating my own brackets.
Sandro you can wake this thread up a million times, Footboards with stock pipes are never going to happen unless the Moco changes the header pipes on a Fatbob and others that have the Tommygun pipes, and even if you make a bracket for the rear right side of the ride, you will still have to make another adjustment for the front, and then you will also have a wide gap at the brake pedal area, trust me bro you will end up being a happy man with a set of Streetbob pipes, then everything is a bolt on, you will just need to buy the extra little bracket in my post below.

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-...l#post16456503

Old 07-23-2017, 04:41 PM
lostgringo
Novice
Default floor boards on dyna

pictures attached. stock hd stuff but yes i had to modify the back right side support bracket to curve around pipes. cut out most of it and made it wider and a bit lower to retain strength. i`m close to 190 and i can stand on it with no problems. and i love them, pegs are for kids!

Attached Thumbnails FXDF with Harley Dyna floorboards-gopro1-009.jpg   FXDF with Harley Dyna floorboards-gopro1-012.jpg  
Old 07-23-2017, 04:50 PM
Smogbob
Road Captain
Received 95 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by lostgringo
pictures attached. stock hd stuff but yes i had to modify the back right side support bracket to curve around pipes. cut out most of it and made it wider and a bit lower to retain strength. i`m close to 190 and i can stand on it with no problems. and i love them, pegs are for kids!
Nice job buddy, but the op is talking about the stock tommygun pipes, and they are a pain in the put to get around, without mods to the footboard front bracket, and macking a bracket for the rear front footboard, there was an op that had it done by a stealer, but it cost him quite a few dollars.

Old 01-21-2018, 08:14 PM
Joe Buono
Stage IV

fxdp floor boards? do you have them on your bike? where would you look for them?

Old 01-22-2018, 05:34 AM
cutter4292
Cruiser
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Joe Buono
fxdp floor boards? do you have them on your bike? where would you look for them?
Have a look at these. I have them on my 2010 super glide and love them.

https://www.denniskirk.com/wyatt-gat...rd/4901395.sku

Quick Reply: FXDF with Harley Dyna floorboards