Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FXDF with Harley Dyna floorboards

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2018, 09:02 AM
sandro__s@hotmail.com
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey guys, since this thread is getting a little attention i thought id speak up again. As it stands, I am fairly positive that right now there is nothing on the market for straight bolt on floorboards with the stock FXDF pipes. If this is what you are after, you're banging your head against a wall looking for them (like I did). Fortunately for me, I work at a fab shop where I was able to make custom brackets to fit the HD Dyna Floorboards. Pending my motivation this winter (Ontario, Canada) I will bolt everything up and take some pictures for you guys. Before the end of the season I rode around with them for about a month and absolutely loved them. No problems at all with weight or profile. To avoid down time I waited until the season was over to get them powder coated black. I hope I get some pics to you shortly!

Old 05-23-2018, 10:42 AM
Fatbob10
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Glad I found this! To y’all that installed the Harley-Davidson dyna floorboard kit. Do you still have the instructions for it?

I just bought some take offs on e-bay pretty sure the P.O. don’t have the instructions. I’m fairly mechanicaly inclined and I’m sure I’ll be able to install. Just wanted to have information for reference and to verify I have all the parts. Thanks in advance.

Old 05-23-2018, 11:59 AM
sandro__s@hotmail.com
Novice

Fatbob10,
sorry to reply without an answer to your question but as the OP of this forum I have gone through this haha. First question I have to ask is do you have a fatbob? If so, this kit will not work for you. I have the stock pipes and if you have the same ones then they unfortunately get in the way. The shifter side will be no problem but you will have to somehow make a bracket as I have done for the brake side. When I get home tonight I will post some pictures of what I have done which ive been meaning to do on here for a long time now! If this is your plan then you have still saved major money because I tried to just buy the boards and brackets individually and the cost is staggering.
Anyway, all of that is irrelevant if you dont have the stock pipes (or ones that get in the way for that matter). The installation would be very simple if you are ANY bit of mechanically inclined. Old stuff pops off, new stuff pops on..
Hope this helps

Old 05-23-2018, 12:04 PM
sandro__s@hotmail.com
Novice

wow sorry, im not OP of this thread. I thought it was mine which is similar and I got a notification...
Anyway my bike is the 09'