Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dyna SB: Bassani Road Rage B1 vs. V&H Big Radius vs. Two Bros

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2015, 12:47 PM
calibiker.ed
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dyna SB: Bassani Road Rage B1 vs. V&H Big Radius vs. Two Bros

Hello,

I recently got a 15 Dyna Street Bob (FXDBP - factory custom) and would love to get to know my neighbors better. Am researching about pipes (other threads - mechanics...) but torn between the following.

1. Bassani Road Rage B2/ Radial Sweepers
2. Vance Hines Big Radius 2 in 2
3. Two Brothers

Am looking for pipes that are not too throaty as I ride daily with occasional touring. I live in a state where lane splitting is legal , so loud pipes to let cages know of my presence.

Can you please suggest which of these pipes would be good or something that's not in my list? Thanks in advance. Have a great day.

Regards,
Ed.

Old 06-29-2015, 04:00 PM
awhiskeyFXDB
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-...ipes-asap.html

Kinda go over all of those except the big radias if you read through this thread.

Old 06-29-2015, 11:34 PM
BigDogIdaho
Grand HDF Member
Received 187 Likes on 145 Posts

I can't help much on the others but I'm happy with my V & H's. Nice sound but I do wish they were a little louder. I've been told they sound good, but I'm afraid my neighbors (who I mostly hate) might sleep through me getting home late at night....LOL

One thing though, I'm assuming you live in California. I've heard from several people there that they really crack down on pipes. If these are the cases, might not want to go loud. Your call of course.

Old 04-14-2017, 09:52 PM
JuanderBoy
Cruiser
Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by calibiker.ed
Hello,

I recently got a 15 Dyna Street Bob (FXDBP - factory custom) and would love to get to know my neighbors better. Am researching about pipes (other threads - mechanics...) but torn between the following.

1. Bassani Road Rage B2/ Radial Sweepers
2. Vance Hines Big Radius 2 in 2
3. Two Brothers

Am looking for pipes that are not too throaty as I ride daily with occasional touring. I live in a state where lane splitting is legal , so loud pipes to let cages know of my presence.

Can you please suggest which of these pipes would be good or something that's not in my list? Thanks in advance. Have a great day.

Regards,
Ed.
What did you ended up going with? I'm in the same dilema for my 2016 LR

Old 04-14-2017, 10:30 PM
bigbadpoppa
Road Master
Received 127 Likes on 115 Posts

Don't get the big radius. Those pipes are so abnoxiously loud and high tone making it sound like crap.

Get the big shots. Those are loud enough for lane splitting and has a mid low tone.

Old 04-14-2017, 10:46 PM
DynaKid94
Road Warrior
Received 586 Likes on 333 Posts

Depends on the sound/look/performace you're looking for. I love my Bassani quality-wise, haven't fallen in love with the sound. That being said, if you get a Bassani, pull the packing and re-install the baffle. Better than the baffle with the packing IMO with no performace difference that I could see.

Old 04-15-2017, 01:03 AM
JuanderBoy
Cruiser
Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by DynaKid94
Depends on the sound/look/performace you're looking for. I love my Bassani quality-wise, haven't fallen in love with the sound. That being said, if you get a Bassani, pull the packing and re-install the baffle. Better than the baffle with the packing IMO with no performace difference that I could see.
2nd time I read that.

Old 04-24-2017, 10:38 AM
calibiker.ed
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the Two Bros pipes with Screaming Eagle air filter. Love the pipes as they are perfect for lane splitting. Not too loud to annoy my neighbors. It's a win-win. The matte black pipes complement the bike and everyone loves the finish.