Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CC Seats

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2017, 09:35 PM
Fxddan
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CC Seats

Getting ready to purchase a sport tour seat and have a few questions. For 2-300 mile days, how comfortable is it? Considering adding gel. What are your thoughts on vinyl vs. leather? Does leather add more comfort? Spoke with Chuck today and he is great to work with and send me pictures to compare for positioning versus the Saddle men Kung seat that has served me well for 15 years. It's time to replace it!

Old 04-16-2017, 01:26 AM
robbyville
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 141 Likes on 114 Posts

I have the square back which is the same as the sport your from the driver's perspective. C&C seats are definitely more firm than most, but that allows them to not settle too much. Mine got better and better over time as well. 300+ days have been no problem. My next one I might try gel, not because I'm uncomfortable but just to try something new. I have heard that if you get gel then you should stick to vinyl over leather due to heat. I have no idea if that's true. The guys at C&C will treat you right!

Old 04-16-2017, 05:55 AM
Big Money
Tourer
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

I have a sport tour and a fastback for the Street Glide and a squareback on the Wide Glide. All three are leather with no gel, can't see any reason for gel. I can ride all day and never have any issues with comfort. Leather I see the only way to go, the fastback is 5 years old and looks like the day it was new, C&C's leather is like driving glove leather, extremely soft.

Old 04-16-2017, 09:53 AM
Fishonsc
Tourer
Received 63 Likes on 47 Posts

I have the c&c sport tour and love it. It is the best looking and feeling seat I have ever owned. All day rides are no problem. It is firm but I like my seats to be firm. If you seat sees much rain. Stay away from the leather. I wanted leather but rain will not stop my from riding. Shad at c&c advised me against it. The people I have talked to about gel said the biggest difference they felt with gel was heat. That gel can get hot but it does absorb some vibration. Good luck.