Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thanks Jackyl!

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 12:35 PM
Protrucker
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks Jackyl!

My tank lift was here waiting for me when I got back from Americade. I had it on the bike within two hours of getting home. (had to do some other things first)
Looks great!

I did run into something that I haven't seen mentioned here though. I couldn't raise the front of the tank enough until Idisconnected the venthose that goes into the top of the tank. It was too short. A quick trip to Auto Zone & less than a buck for a new piece of hose & I was able to finish the installation.

Thanks again,
Al

Old 06-12-2007, 12:52 PM
jackyl
Elite HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Thanks Jackyl!

anytime i can help. how was americade? jackyl

Old 06-12-2007, 01:31 PM
Protrucker
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We had a great time. Rode up around Sacandaga Lake to get there. Lots of nice twisties. There didn't seem to be the number of people there like in past years, but there was still a lot of people there. The weather sure beat last year. It only raineda little bit at night once while we were there. Spent some time checking out all the venders & all the bikes. Saturday we rode a loop over into Vermont & got to see some beautiful country. The only thing wrong about the trip was that it didn't last long enough. (they never do, though)

Old 06-12-2007, 01:37 PM
jackyl
Elite HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: Protrucker

We had a great time. Rode up around Sacandaga Lake to get there. Lots of nice twisties. There didn't seem to be the number of people there like in past years, but there was still a lot of people there. The weather sure beat last year. It only raineda little bit at night once while we were there. Spent some time checking out all the venders & all the bikes. Saturday we rode a loop over into Vermont & got to see some beautiful country. The only thing wrong about the trip was that it didn't last long enough. (they never do, though)
i will agree with you on they dont last long enough. man i wish i was with you guys, sounded like a blast. i love riding through vermont, me and wife toured vermont 2 years ago,up by killington. was some beautiful old country riding. glad to hear you guys had a blast. jackyl

Old 06-12-2007, 03:06 PM
98glider
Road Warrior
Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts

Also went to Americade. Been going there for about 9 years. From New Jersey. Went to Vermont and did alot of touring. Did about 1300miles including the ride up and back. From my house to Lake George is about 240miles.