Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Krator t-shirt fairing (Amazon)

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2019, 09:17 AM
iaminsider
Cruiser
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Yeah, that is the one.

There is a guy on the dyna classified page on Facebook that is making them for 50 bux shipped. I cannot vouch for quality though.

The following users liked this post:
streetjoebob (01-18-2019)
Old 01-18-2019, 09:20 AM
streetjoebob
Advanced
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by iaminsider
Yeah, that is the one.

There is a guy on the dyna classified page on Facebook that is making them for 50 bux shipped. I cannot vouch for quality though.
cool, thanks for answering bro!

Old 01-18-2019, 09:44 AM
beanoboy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 814 Likes on 498 Posts

Originally Posted by BoozefighterWho
I'm getting mine on my FXDX. No drilling... no relocating headlight beyond using the block that I had when running my Ness fairing. Once I get it all failed in I'll let you know exactly how. Heres a pic of it mounted - I'm gonna have to mount another bracket or adapter to make it really solid... but I'm getting there. I wish they had instructions with this thing on which nuts an bolts go where when installing the windshield!

Say 'Boosted' could you post a sideways pic. of your bike ? Mines is getting a colour change to white and I was wondering if I should paint the Krator white to match the bike, or leave it black . Thanks man..

Old 01-18-2019, 01:46 PM
Boostedboxer04
Road Captain
Received 82 Likes on 59 Posts

Here ya go. I'd paint it to match the rest of your bike . It will stick out like a sore thumb if ya don't

Last edited by Boostedboxer04; 01-18-2019 at 01:48 PM.
The following users liked this post:
beanoboy (01-18-2019)
Old 01-18-2019, 02:31 PM
OldManLeadSled
Cruiser
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

@ Boosted
Yes sir, thank you for the response. However, I'm asking more about the "adjustability" of the windshield rather than windshield height. I know I'll have to order a taller screen in any case, just wondered how much difference being able to stand the screen up makes versus my bolted on V2H screen.

Should I buy an adjustable screen Krator faring and a 20" screen or just put a 20" screen on my V2H? Being able to move the screen seems like it would make a big difference, but not having ever ridden one, I don't know.

Old 01-18-2019, 02:38 PM
Boostedboxer04
Road Captain

Originally Posted by OldManLeadSled
@ Boosted
Yes sir, thank you for the response. However, I'm asking more about the "adjustability" of the windshield rather than windshield height. I know I'll have to order a taller screen in any case, just wondered how much difference being able to stand the screen up makes versus my bolted on V2H screen.

Should I buy an adjustable screen Krator faring and a 20" screen or just put a 20" screen on my V2H? Being able to move the screen seems like it would make a big difference, but not having ever ridden one, I don't know.
Some people swear that being able to move the windshield to different angles and running an anti buffeting kit makes a big difference. I have tried both and they made no difference at all. So my next step is a new windshield. If I was you, I'd stick with your current fairing and just get a taller shield.

Old 01-18-2019, 05:55 PM
beanoboy
Outstanding HDF Member

This is the headlight relocation block I bought on flea bay from a company called 'Altered Images'. It cost $15...but they don't seem to have

it listed now...b.

Old 01-18-2019, 06:14 PM
Boostedboxer04
Road Captain

Originally Posted by beanoboy
This is the headlight relocation block I bought on flea bay from a company called 'Altered Images'. It cost $15...but they don't seem to have

it listed now...b.
It looks pretty close to the JD Customs one. How well does it align the headlight with the fairing?

Old 01-19-2019, 08:55 AM
beanoboy
Outstanding HDF Member

Fits perfectly !...b.

Old 01-19-2019, 09:20 AM
iaminsider
Cruiser
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Mine is still sitting in the box in the garage. I am trying to decide if I'm going to paint it or send it out for paint.

Quick Reply: Krator t-shirt fairing (Amazon)