Go Back  Harley Davidson Forums > Harley Davidson Motorcycles > Dyna Glide Models
Reload this Page >

Solo touring seat for tall and long legged rider

Notices
Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, FXR Super Glide, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.

Solo touring seat for tall and long legged rider

Old 07-12-2019, 11:46 AM
rossWG
Club Member
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Solo touring seat for tall and long legged rider

Seen a few comments, and recommendations for touring solo seats, but they all appear to come with a caveat that they move the rider forward, especially with a back rest, or they are a dual

but I want to go the other way if possible, and be able to spend some long days in the saddle. I had a corbin, but over a period of time, it just became unbearable to ride with beyond an hour. i'm 6' 4", 34" leg, 255 lbs, with a bony rear and some old hips

i have extended forward controls, but still feel my knees are too high

any comments to offer from the taller guys here would be appreciated

Old 07-12-2019, 01:44 PM
Rt13MFer
One Of The Regulars
Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Le Pera makes a few of their seats in a "Daddy Long Legs" style that sits you back 2". You might want to call or email them because the seat I wanted was not in their online catalog, so I called them and they custom made the one that I wanted. Turned out to be a very nice seat.

The following users liked this post:
rossWG (07-12-2019)
Old 07-12-2019, 01:53 PM
rossWG
Club Member
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Rt13MFer View Post
Le Pera makes a few of their seats in a "Daddy Long Legs" style that sits you back 2". You might want to call or email them because the seat I wanted was not in their online catalog, so I called them and they custom made the one that I wanted. Turned out to be a very nice seat.
thanks for that. i've just sent them an email

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: