Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   Dyna Glide Models (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-glide-models-9/)
-   -   Wide Glide or Night Train or Rocker c which one is the best ? (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-glide-models/188280-wide-glide-or-night-train-or-rocker-c-which-one-is-the-best.html)

kuleli 01-25-2008 07:26 AM

Wide Glide or Night Train or Rocker c which one is the best ?

Hello Guys,

I can't decide which one is the best ? I like the shinny looking legandary WG. But NT as well so good. It is the bike can be customized easily. And a lot of commentsOVER Rocker saying low small etc. But wide 240 mm tire turns the head on. Maybe some of you has an experience to comment on this?

Thanks in advance
eser coruhlu

Topspin 01-25-2008 08:13 AM

RE: Wide Glide or Night Train or Rocker c which one is the best ?

ORIGINAL: kuleli

Hello Guys,

I can't decide which one is the best ? I like the shinny looking legandary WG. But NT as well so good. It is the bike can be customized easily. And a lot of commentsOVER Rocker saying low small etc. But wide 240 mm tire turns the head on. Maybe some of you has an experience to comment on this?

Thanks in advance
eser coruhlu
What do I like best? Blondes, Brunettes or Red Heads?

You get the point.

F4Phantomsphorever 01-25-2008 09:39 AM

Kuleli, are you lookin' to buy? Your profile says you have a WG. My brother-in-law told me "when you buy, make sure you're the bike fits you; that you're comfortable. Otherwise, you won't ride it and you'll be sorry you bought it".

Among those you listed, I'm partial to the WG. I think it's the prettiest of the Dyna family.

And welcome to the forum. :D

Cornhusker 01-25-2008 09:41 AM

+1

ORIGINAL: Topspin

ORIGINAL: kuleli

Hello Guys,

Thanks in advance
eser coruhlu
What do I like best? Blondes, Brunettes or Red Heads?

You get the point.

strich 01-25-2008 09:43 AM

Are you buying a bike because it's turning YOUR head or because it impresses others? If it's the latter, why not just buy a Big Dog or some other custom.

07bobber 01-25-2008 09:54 AM

DUDE YOUR IN THE DYNA FORUM OF COURSE WE'RE GONNA SAY WE LIKE THE WIDE GLIDE OVER THE SOFTAILS. OH AND THE ROCKER IS CRAP IMO!

jsbridgew 01-25-2008 09:55 AM

get that new "cross-bones!"

wideglidebob 01-25-2008 10:37 AM

if you have to ask total strangers what is best for you, you must still live at home with mommy, just ask her and dude the 240 tire is a thing of the past, and i dought if you have ridden any of the formentioned, esp the rocker

SPECIAL ED 01-25-2008 10:39 AM

DUDE YOUR IN THE DYNA FORUM OF COURSE WE'RE GONNA SAY WE LIKE THE WIDE GLIDE OVER THE SOFTAILS.
Not me I think the Wideglide is the ugliest of all the dynas , I'd rather have a Sportster but I'm wierd that way.I also like Night trains.

strich 01-25-2008 10:50 AM

the cross bones ain't bad looking. the rocker is ass. ugliest thing i've seen in years and that includes the custom trash put out by OCC and all those other corporate wanna-bes.

I'm not gonna say that another family is crap just cause we're in the dyna forum and are owners, but bob is correct. don't ask strangers on what is the best way to spend your 18K. that's a personal decision.