Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Front end off - are the Front Wheel Spacers the same size on a profile laced wheel

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 07:46 AM
GeorgeJ
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Front end off - are the Front Wheel Spacers the same size on a profile laced wheel

Just picked up a nice front wheel and the wheel spacers are the same size (08 fxdc profile laced) does that sound right? On the other wheel I have a 06 fxdb laced the spacers are different sizes

(I can't remember which spacer goes on which side btw.) Man this is fun..

Many thanks to the forum members that have been putting up with my odd ball questions.

In the middle up buttoning up my narrow glide to mid glide conversion.

Last nights - fun was tearing it down --->

Attached Thumbnails Front end off - are the Front Wheel Spacers the same size on a profile laced wheel-on_the_jack.jpg   Front end off - are the Front Wheel Spacers the same size on a profile laced wheel-wheel_off.jpg   Front end off - are the Front Wheel Spacers the same size on a profile laced wheel-forks_off.jpg  
Old 09-03-2009, 09:20 AM
roofer
Road Master

You probably got a rotor spacer with the kit, I would put that on and put the caliper on and wheel then measure to see witch spacer goes where. I hope this helped

Old 09-03-2009, 09:41 AM
GeorgeJ
Road Captain

Originally Posted by roofer
You probably got a rotor spacer with the kit, I would put that on and put the caliper on and wheel then measure to see witch spacer goes where. I hope this helped
Forgot to mention - I'm converting my 01 narrow glide to an 06 mid glide (complete front end swap). So I'm using the latter wheels as well.