Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where are all the Fat Bobs ?

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2009, 08:56 PM
Harley_RN
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Where are all the Fat Bobs ?

Lucky enough to live 45 mins. away from Milwaukee. Went to the Milwaukee Harley Rallye all weekend. I put on close to 500 miles riding.. woo hoo. Foghat played Friday night.. was way cool. Anyway, saw hundreds upon hundreds of bikes all weekend long and I tried and tried to find ONE other Fatbob among the throng. Believe me.... I looked hard. I didn't see one other Fatbob all weekend long no matter what location is was at, or looking at the other bikes on the street. Any one else gone to a big rallye and not see another Fatbob ?

Christian
Lakeside Wisconsin

Old 09-07-2009, 09:00 PM
Centerline
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Harley_RN
Lucky enough to live 45 mins. away from Milwaukee. Went to the Milwaukee Harley Rallye all weekend. I put on close to 500 miles riding.. woo hoo. Foghat played Friday night.. was way cool. Anyway, saw hundreds upon hundreds of bikes all weekend long and I tried and tried to find ONE other Fatbob among the throng. Believe me.... I looked hard. I didn't see one other Fatbob all weekend long no matter what location is was at, or looking at the other bikes on the street. Any one else gone to a big rallye and not see another Fatbob ?

Christian
Lakeside Wisconsin
Haven't been to any big rallys, but I see a Fat Bob or 2 every week or so running down the hiways around Dallas.

Old 09-07-2009, 09:19 PM
blacknsilver
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

I went to the Bikes, Blues and BBQ last year in NW Arkansas and only saw one. This year I have my bike so I will be riding this time. It's in 2 weeks, can't wait.

Old 09-07-2009, 10:05 PM
HD Jake
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I dont see that many either... sad as it is a awesome bike

Old 09-07-2009, 10:22 PM
jason628
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Greetings,

There's a lot of them in this neck of the woods. I agree...It's a cool bike! There should be more of them out there!

Old 09-07-2009, 10:39 PM
sanlyn
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

I just saw one at the gas station this weekend ... first one (other than mine) I've seen on the road around here.

Old 09-07-2009, 11:31 PM
genesismotorcycles
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys,Wish I was on the road with mine, however she is on consignment at HD of High Point. Let know if you have any buds looking for an 09 Denim Black with 579 miles. Im selling mine cheap. It is a fantastic bike.

Old 09-08-2009, 04:52 AM
russell6hp
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I live in a town of nearly 80,000. I have only ever seen one other Fat Bob here. Plus I'm only an hour north of Myrtle Beach, and an hour from Camp LeJeune.

Old 09-08-2009, 05:42 AM
ElusiveThorn
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

I live in Northern Indiana and I ride a FXDF. I have passed 5 Fat Bobs not including mine. And my good friend rides one so that makes 6 for the 2009 summer.

Old 09-08-2009, 05:57 AM
ColdCase
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't see many Dynas here, let alone FatBobs, and then most of bikes on the road are years old. The FatBob being relatively new and with much lower #s, it should be a rare sight, although I've scene a handful in the past 6 months.

Quick Reply: Where are all the Fat Bobs ?