Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2014, 08:24 PM
CaptainHook
Road Captain
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by jmb79
Captain Hook,

Nice work. I've been thinking about getting the same rear tail light but I'm concerned that the turn signals will be hard to see and/or hard to understand by other drivers, because they will be so close together and so close to the centerline of the rear fender. Can you post of pictures or, better yet video, of the rear turn signals in action?

Thanks.
I fell like the turn signals are plenty bright.
Here is a photo of the left in action
However when switching to this led tail light / Turn combo you'll need a load equalizer. its plug and play tho
Name:  FF224ADA-BEF0-4090-95C9-0D9EBCC24704_zpsjbnitpla.png
Views: 334
Size:  887.9 KB

Old 01-05-2014, 08:35 PM
emerican19
Road Warrior
Received 35 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Vonswanko
Where'd you get those boards? They're rad!
The "bro's" got them for my for my birthday a couple months back. I think they're these one's.

http://www.jpcycles.com/product/633-038

Last edited by emerican19; 01-05-2014 at 08:38 PM.
Old 01-05-2014, 08:40 PM
emerican19
Road Warrior
Received 35 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by CaptainHook
However when switching to this led tail light / Turn combo you'll need a load equalizer. its plug and play tho
I agree. I've got the d2moto equivalent of this light. I was worried about safety before I bought it, but if they don't hear or see you riding your bike, they're not going to see a yellow blinking dot anyway. As long as YOU look out for THEM you'll be fine.

Old 01-05-2014, 09:56 PM
misfitJason
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,030 Likes on 651 Posts

Originally Posted by dennyo
....... that came out Purdy Good , Where else does it mount, Headlight ?
Yes it does and thanks. It was the direct bolt on kit that I had for my dyna but when I switched the the gauntlet fairing I figured I'd use it on this. I only had to make the top mounts and get fork clamps

Old 01-05-2014, 09:59 PM
misfitJason
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,030 Likes on 651 Posts

Here's a better picture

Old 01-05-2014, 10:20 PM
hutch08
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jpace024
I had to pull my apes back when installing the Rifle fairing. I dont think it would look "doofy" at all, but with the added rake, but depending on how tall of a T-bar you get, the bars will be angled even further back towards you. I'm not following how moving your bars back or changing to a T-bar will make you lean forward as both will bring the grips closer to your body.

Thanks Squid, soon to be changed though. Well, I have the front end in order anyway - RaceTech internals, 12" WestCoast Slingshot bars, possibly a GPR stabilizer. I'm on the fence about whether to buy the GPR or spend the money on rear shocks first, which are air shocks. They are dumped in the pic - I dont actually ride around that low, but they only extend to 11.6" I'm thinking I will do the GPR while the front end is torn down as I am having a shop do the work and it makes more sense to have it done while everything is apart. I really want the RaceTech G3-S piggybacks, probably 12.6" or 13", they are pricey though. Hopefully I can pick up a set after tax return time, which is still before riding season for us here in NY. Doing some black powdercoat, new air cleaner, 70t rear pulley and changing up the pipe too. Oh and I just picked up a used black Daymaker headlight for a good deal. I attached a few pics with the shocks at normal ride height and a pic of the Slingshots. I havent seen anyone on here running them yet, but I think they look sick.
Planning on selling the pipe? I'll take it if you are.... What are you going with?

Old 01-06-2014, 12:18 AM
gant
Road Master
Received 53 Likes on 25 Posts

just a pic from riding home tonight perfect cali weather

Old 01-06-2014, 09:46 AM
murrayliving
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CaptainHook
Who makes this light and is it plug and play?

Old 01-06-2014, 10:53 AM
Odelay
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by murrayliving
Who makes this light and is it plug and play?
I have one and I got it from Custom Dynamics. I was able to plug and play w/stock fxd wiring harness. I was told the newer models do not require a load equalizer. Looks and works great

Old 01-06-2014, 11:34 AM
murrayliving
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Odelay
I have one and I got it from Custom Dynamics. I was able to plug and play w/stock fxd wiring harness. I was told the newer models do not require a load equalizer. Looks and works great
Thank you i will look into it, buy the way what's considered newer models because i have 2001 fxdx

Last edited by murrayliving; 01-06-2014 at 11:40 AM.

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's