Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rush

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 03:18 PM
Buzzfgo
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rush

Hey guys, long time follower first time poster.

I just bought Black rush slip ons for my 09 Fat Bob. When I was checking out the guy at the shop said Rush also made the heat shields for it. I was going to get the screaming eagle black shields but these are about 100 bucks cheaper. My only question is what do they look like?

I like the tommy gun look so I'm hoping for that. The picture on the Rush website show a chrome set with the tommy gun slashes... but its a little confusing as they look just like the stock ones and they do not show the black ones. Does anyone have any pics of the black shields?

At any rate, I got the slip ons and the shields for $420 shipped. Not to bad.

Old 02-16-2010, 04:04 PM
reesestewww
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Another option is to have them powder coated.... We have a great site sponsor that can help you if that's the route you chose.

Originally Posted by Buzzfgo

I just bought Black rush slip ons for my 09 Fat Bob. When I was checking out the guy at the shop said Rush also made the heat shields for it. I was going to get the screaming eagle black shields but these are about 100 bucks cheaper. My only question is what do they look like?

I like the tommy gun look so I'm hoping for that. The picture on the Rush website show a chrome set with the tommy gun slashes... but its a little confusing as they look just like the stock ones and they do not show the black ones. Does anyone have any pics of the black shields?

Old 02-16-2010, 04:15 PM
Rush Racing Products
Banned
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Buzzfgo

Buzzfgo, thanks for purchasing our slip on mufflers. Sorry for the confusion but we do not offer replacement headpipe heat shields for the Fat Bob. They are available for all dyna models except the FatBob and Wide Glide. We recently updated our website and will correct this.
Thanks,
Ryan

Old 02-16-2010, 05:00 PM
Buzzfgo
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ohhh..... Just called the shop and gave this info... Thanks for the fast reply. Still ordering the slips, have to go to screaming eagle for the covers as it seems.