Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wyatt's Floorboard kit

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 05:12 PM
FXDLgrl
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wyatt's Floorboard kit

New to the forum and new to Harleys (am sportbike rider) so apologize in advance for any ignorance.
Recently aquired an 02 FXDL.
Making some mods, but keeping some as is...
The best I can figure it has a Wyatt's floorboard kit (floorboards, heel/toe shifter and brake lever).
Like the idea of floorboards but would prefer half moons.
Anyone know what floorboards are compatible with the Wyatt Floorboard kit? They look like 66'-84' FL, but I don't know for sure.
Also - not a fan of the brake lever that comes with the kit.
It is one solid piece and the pedal is too large for my liking.
Any ideas on other brake lever option that won't be affected by the floorboard mounts (and the crash bars- am keeping them too.)
Any thoughts??

Old 02-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Aaron 09FXDB
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the Wyatt kit on my 2009 FXDB. Pictures below. If you do a search for floorboards in this forum you'll see a number of different options. I'd be happy to take some very detailed pics and measurements for you.....to compare with other boards for you. There was a recent post on here of someone doing floorboards....with forward controls (giving you a smaller brake or at least many options for brake levers).

Attached Thumbnails Wyatt's Floorboard kit-new-shocks-installed-2.jpg   Wyatt's Floorboard kit-new-shocks-installed-1.jpg