Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What's best floor jack for Dynas?

Old 08-07-2017, 12:04 PM
nightsterept
Road Captain
Received 342 Likes on 189 Posts

I have been thinking about purchasing a J&S jack. For all those who personally own one, can you verify where the actual bottle jack is made? I ask since the 'replacement' bottle jack that J&S sells right on their website says 'Made in China'

http://www.jsjacks.com/motorcycle-li...n-bottle-jack/

6-ton Omega bottle jack: Made In China. Is this the actual bottle jack that comes on the lift?

Attached Thumbnails What's best floor jack for Dynas?-20170807_131449.png  

Last edited by nightsterept; 08-07-2017 at 12:17 PM.
Old 08-07-2017, 12:09 PM
SixDD
Banned
Received 1,901 Likes on 1,109 Posts

Look for my new J&S lift in action in the WDYDTYDT thread in the near future. Yay me!

Old 08-07-2017, 12:56 PM
stonei3
Club Member
Received 63 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by SixDD
Look for my new J&S lift in action in the WDYDTYDT thread in the near future. Yay me!
Sweeeet. Digging the acronym.

Old 08-07-2017, 01:13 PM
JesseDyna
Road Warrior
Received 312 Likes on 228 Posts

There's a Jermaine Jackson tribute thread? WDYDTYDT? Ohhh.. what did you do to your dyna today.

When we do join the J&S club - do we get a ham and a plaque or our choice?

Old 08-07-2017, 07:06 PM
OddJack
Road Warrior
Received 179 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by themouth!!!
Yep...more BS...move on troll. You aren't wanted here...I bet you get that a lot in real life too...
In real life you wouldnt be allowed in the room.

on this thread there are several people who own that jack, but why only you and your buddy thecupchalice are offended by my comment about the jack not making sense for everybody?

Looks like you are not used to anyone disagreeing with you, you are used to claps and appeasing comments for every BS you put together, but unfortunately for you, as long as the mods decide, I will be here to correct you. So get used to it.

Last edited by OddJack; 08-07-2017 at 07:10 PM.
Old 08-07-2017, 07:16 PM
TinCupChalice
Extreme HDF Member
Received 8,749 Likes on 3,962 Posts

Originally Posted by OddJack

on this thread there are several people who own that jack, but why only you and your buddy thecupchalice are offended by my comment about the jack not making sense for everybody?

Looks like you are not used to anyone disagreeing with you, you are used to claps and appeasing comments for every BS you put together, but unfortunately for you, as long as the mods decide, I will be here to correct you. So get used to it.
Here's the deal; clearly English is your second, or perhaps even a third language, and your cognitive skills have been severely diminished. I'm not going to rip in to a special needs individual.

Do what you want. We don't care. Go forth, and be happy. Live your life, secure in the knowledge you are a superior being...

Old 08-07-2017, 07:26 PM
OddJack
Road Warrior
Received 179 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by TinCupChalice
Here's the deal; clearly English is your second, or perhaps even a third language, and your cognitive skills have been severely diminished. I'm not going to rip in to a special needs individual.

Do what you want. We don't care. Go forth, and be happy. Live your life, secure in the knowledge you are a superior being...
You do the same.

Last edited by OddJack; 08-07-2017 at 08:00 PM.
Old 08-07-2017, 08:55 PM
Nemosengineer
Road Master
Received 221 Likes on 159 Posts

Originally Posted by nightsterept
I have been thinking about purchasing a J&S jack. For all those who personally own one, can you verify where the actual bottle jack is made? I ask since the 'replacement' bottle jack that J&S sells right on their website says 'Made in China'

http://www.jsjacks.com/motorcycle-li...n-bottle-jack/

6-ton Omega bottle jack: Made In China. Is this the actual bottle jack that comes on the lift?
A short history of bottle jacks, and yes the bottle jack is made in China along with more than a few bits on your Harley-Davidson. Global economy.

"Currently, if you want an American made jack your ONLY choice is the U.S. JACK line (Formerly AUSCO/DREDNAUGHT - Also sold by Milwaukee).
Marquette, now renamed Hein-Werner (formerly LINCOLN in the 90's and WALKER before that, also sold by SNAP-ON and NAPA) used to be the most popular American made jack but now with their production moved to China they have become just another Chinese jack company.
OTC/POWER TEAM sells a couple American made models, but most are imported from Japan.
ENERPAC and SIMPLEX brands used to be made in the U.S. but currently SIMPLEX imports from Japan and ENERPAC imports from China.
Japan exports the standard Masada models (sold by JET, OTC, POWER TEAM and SIMPLEX) and special made models originally designed by KYB and sold exclusively under the NORCO name in North America.

Several undeterminable brands of lower to middle quality are imported from China and Taiwan."

Last edited by Nemosengineer; 08-07-2017 at 08:57 PM.
Old 08-08-2017, 02:47 AM
UrbanRunner
Road Master

Received 367 Likes on 207 Posts

Another vote for the J&S jack! Why skimp when your lifting your bike up in the air...
http://www.jsjacks.com/motorcycle-lift/

Old 08-08-2017, 02:49 AM
Northbound Southerner
Elite HDF Member
Received 85 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by OddJack

Please feel free to continue to correct me. I particularly like your grammar lessons. You obviously understand what the word "investment" means. Care to use your huge brain and explain what "best" means? In particular when referring to a jack? Because that was the original question and you obviously don't grasp the meaning...This is the last time I am replying to your BS. You aren't worth my time.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What's best floor jack for Dynas?