Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BAD&G Customs Solo Bags - Another Happy Customer

Old 04-12-2011, 10:31 AM
Punchsmack
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BAD&G Customs Solo Bags - Another Happy Customer

With the riding season upon us, I know a few of you were in the market for bags but just couldn't decide or find the right one(s). After lots of searching on my end to fit my specific needs (fit, form, function, style), I pulled the trigger last week on a set of custom solo bags.

I bought them from Greg over at http://www.badgcustoms.com/solo-bags.html. I got the DL01BL & DR01BL models with the quick release buckles. Since I'm doing a Black & White bike, Greg did my bags with White thread. I think it looks great.

I put them on last night and went to the Fruit and Veggie stand (I'm on this juice diet, long story...). Anyway, I put the picture of what I bought to illustrate how much I was able to fit in both bags. And I could have probably fit in a few more items. There are a few pictures of them loaded up too.

Good price, great service, FAST build, FAST shipping, very easy install, and I think these are the bags that look the best on a Street Bob.

Attached Thumbnails BAD&G Customs Solo Bags - Another Happy Customer-newbagsemptyfromside.jpg   BAD&G Customs Solo Bags - Another Happy Customer-newbagsemptyfromtop.jpg   BAD&G Customs Solo Bags - Another Happy Customer-newbagsexhaustside.jpg   BAD&G Customs Solo Bags - Another Happy Customer-newbagsprimaryside.jpg   BAD&G Customs Solo Bags - Another Happy Customer-newbagsloadedfrombehind.jpg  

Old 04-12-2011, 10:32 AM
Punchsmack
Road Captain

More pictures...

Attached Thumbnails BAD&G Customs Solo Bags - Another Happy Customer-newbagsloadedfromtop.jpg   BAD&G Customs Solo Bags - Another Happy Customer-newbagswhatibroughthome.jpg  
Old 04-12-2011, 10:35 AM
DSnoopy
Elite HDF Member

Yep, the day I get a touring bike and strip the Bob back down, those are the bags I am getting.

Old 04-12-2011, 10:55 AM
dynabobster
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Those do look good. Now I am torn on which bag to get the 01s or the 02s

Old 04-12-2011, 11:16 AM
Sonny's World
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I went with just a left side 03, but can't loosen the damn strut enough to do the install. That bastard hex bolt just keeps turning and turning and turning. That sombitch strut doesn't seem to be separating from the fender even a little bit...certainly not enough to feed the strap through....wtf.

Old 04-12-2011, 11:29 AM
Punchsmack
Road Captain

I was lucky in that regard. My install of the rigid solo rack last year left a perfect space to squeeze the straps through.

You might want to install a few washers between the fender and struts to make sure you can get it off later.

Old 04-12-2011, 12:20 PM
South Jersey Scooter Trash
Road Captain

I like a lot, but I don't know if they'll work on my 2011 wg with the plate brkt.mnt. on the left of the bike.

Old 04-12-2011, 12:31 PM
irishbagger
Advanced

There are bags on that website for dynas with the side mount plate.

Old 04-12-2011, 12:33 PM
evanstock
Tourer

i love mine. Only had to loosen the left side for some reason, right side was able to squeeze through.

Old 04-12-2011, 12:43 PM
vflucena
6th Gear

Nice bags! Like the color combo > When are you doing those rims?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: BAD&G Customs Solo Bags - Another Happy Customer