Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuelmoto Dynojet Power Vision

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2011, 04:25 AM
Spiro Drummer
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Fuelmoto Dynojet Power Vision

A few months ago I installed Vance & Hines Big Radius 2 into 2 with standard baffles and a "Spike" air cleaner.
After a few months of research, and almost pulling the trigger on 2 totally different products, I decided to purchase the Dynojet Power Vision. It just seemed the most logical choice for someone like me (not a mechanic & not a computer wizard):
1) it comes with a 'tune' for your set-up from Fuelmoto
2) NOTHING has to be cut, glued, zip-tied, or altered on your bike.(this is very helpful cause the under-the-saddle space on our dynas is miniscule)
3) NOTHING stays on the bike (unless you want the Vision on the bike-in which case you buy the mount and put it on the bars)
4) Any and All changes/upgrades you make to the bike later can easily be flashed to your ECM.
5)If you have the knowledge(or are just feeling lucky) you can experiment with different aspects of your stock tune or theirs and make your bike do cartwheels...

Install tips:
1) plug the Vision into the grey plug under your seat.
2) The instructions tell you to turn "On" your bike, this includes the "Run" switch on the handlebars (not mentioned in the instructions). Otherwise the Vision does not "Detect" your ECM.
3) From here on out, just follow the instructions that come with the Vision or check out their video online.
If I can do it, ALL of you can!!
Results: The bike runs GREAT!!!!!!!!
1)NO more spittin' and poppin' on decel (this was really getting annoying)
2)REALLY smooth throttle response throughout the gears-especially notice-able at slower/parking-lot/heavy-traffic speeds.
3) Lower engine temps. My right leg is not burning at the stop lights. This will be tested more thoroughly in July/August when our temps are in the 40's C/100's F.
4) MORE POWER!! I did not dyno the bike, but there just seems to be WAY more 'get-up-n-go' in each gear!!
Conclusion: My bike runs the way it should...smooth and 'cooler' in traffic and
tons of power when I need it. My bike is my daily transport (the car is for rain/snow/family).
Almost ALL of my research and everything I learned about the PowerVision and FuelMoto came from this forum. Thanks to everyone for all your great posts and advice.
http://www.fuelmotousa.com/powervision.htm
http://www.dynojet.com/powervision/p...details.aspx#1

Old 06-05-2011, 04:40 AM
jaysonL
Elite HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 9 Posts

Good review !

Old 06-05-2011, 06:57 AM
mibeaulieu
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I ended up mounting my PV on my handlebars for monitoring. I now use the PV as a tach. Also, at a glance it tells me engine temp., fuel economy, gear position - it's very cool. I can't say enough about PV - it exceeded my expectations.

Old 06-05-2011, 07:12 AM
pontiac69
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Very nice right up and review.

Old 06-05-2011, 08:24 AM
128auto
Extreme HDF Member
Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts

Thanks so much for your review, I was looking at one of those the other day. Can you re-flash more than one Harley ecm? I am thinking to order one and share with my buddies lol.

Old 06-05-2011, 01:55 PM
Spiro Drummer
Tourer

Originally Posted by 128auto
Thanks so much for your review, I was looking at one of those the other day. Can you re-flash more than one Harley ecm? I am thinking to order one and share with my buddies lol.
Nope! Once you hook up the PowerVision to your ECM, it marries itself to your bike. It cannot be used on other bikes.

Old 06-05-2011, 02:07 PM
lightweight bob
Road Master
Received 150 Likes on 101 Posts

Very nice review. Dan, tech at Dynojet R&D answered some application specific Power
Vision questions for me this past week. He also stated that Jamie at FuelMoto works
closely with them. That said, I can't think of a good reason to get one anywhere else.
IMHO.

Old 06-05-2011, 03:07 PM
128auto
Extreme HDF Member
Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts

That's what I thought, if it can be used multi times, it won't be that cheap.

Originally Posted by Spiro Drummer
Nope! Once you hook up the PowerVision to your ECM, it marries itself to your bike. It cannot be used on other bikes.

Old 06-05-2011, 07:52 PM
Sapper101st
Cruiser

I just got mine in the mail ...easy to use. I took it for a quick run and I agree with SPIRO.... so far great product. Will see next weekend when I have a chance to ride all day. Hope that helps some of you decide.

Old 06-05-2011, 08:46 PM
2014streetglide
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Is this power vision better than a SERT? Cause I am not trusting my PCV since it left me stranded last weekend and now it doesn't seem to be running right since I put it back on

Quick Reply: Fuelmoto Dynojet Power Vision