Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LePera Maverick Daddy Long Legs

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2011, 09:32 AM
thedonthere
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PigInaBlanket
As long as you like it.
+1.................

Old 11-18-2011, 05:02 PM
FBinSoCal
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Very nice

[QUOTE=Spiro Drummer;8606551]Just installed my new seat!!!! Here's a review with pics.

Love the look. I almost was sold on the C&C but that cherokee model looks great i guess my search isn't over

Old 11-20-2011, 07:49 PM
Spiro Drummer
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=FBinSoCal;9055479]
Originally Posted by Spiro Drummer
Love the look. I almost was sold on the C&C but that cherokee model looks great i guess my search isn't over
Keep searchin' till you find what you want!! and if you don't find it, have it customized to fit your needs!!! Luckily, there are a TON of saddles to choose from. Just decide which features are most important to you.. Happy hunting..

Old 12-06-2011, 11:05 AM
DynaFat09
Novice

Considering buying this seat my self. I got the tall boy for my Fat Bob and is better than stock in regards to comfort but did not push me back as far as I want to go. A little balloon looking too. How many miles can you put on the seat comfortably in one ride now? Compared to the stock seat.

Old 12-06-2011, 02:18 PM
Steel Steed
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

@Steel Steed: Anything will be better than stock. Check out the Maverick DLL and the C&C Sport tour. They are the production seats(that i know of) that will set you back a little.

I have the Harley sundowner seat, but it's ugly as butt. I like the king and queen, old school look of the daddy long legs. Probably look awesome with a sissy bar.

My biggest question is comfort compared the the ugly seat I have. I have a wide rear that might need all the support it can get on those long hauls.

Old 12-06-2011, 05:35 PM
Spiro Drummer
Tourer

Originally Posted by DynaFat09
Considering buying this seat my self. I got the tall boy for my Fat Bob and is better than stock in regards to comfort but did not push me back as far as I want to go. A little balloon looking too. How many miles can you put on the seat comfortably in one ride now? Compared to the stock seat.
I do an hour and a half to 2 hours and then i need a stretch. The gel seems very hard at first, but after some riding becomes quite comfortable. The lower back support is excellent compared to the stocker. I also do a lot of city driving, and the narrower profile makes stop/starting and parking lot maneuvers easier...

Old 12-06-2011, 05:39 PM
Spiro Drummer
Tourer

Originally Posted by Steel Steed
I have the Harley sundowner seat, but it's ugly as butt. I like the king and queen, old school look of the daddy long legs. Probably look awesome with a sissy bar.

My biggest question is comfort compared the the ugly seat I have. I have a wide rear that might need all the support it can get on those long hauls.
You'll definitely want to try one out before you buy.. The looks and the back support are good but it is narrower...careful. (My stats: 6'/250lbs/38" waist/34"inseam)

Old 12-07-2011, 12:54 PM
DynaFat09
Novice

I do an hour and a half to 2 hours and then i need a stretch. The gel seems very hard at first, but after some riding becomes quite comfortable. The lower back support is excellent compared to the stocker. I also do a lot of city driving, and the narrower profile makes stop/starting and parking lot maneuvers easier...
Sounds great. It seems that the cushion is less than that of the stock cushion. About an inch right? Do you feel more impact\shock when going over bumbs? I ask becauses of my back. Also, anyway you can post a picture of the bottom of the seat. Curious about the construction.

Last edited by DynaFat09; 12-07-2011 at 01:15 PM.