Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   Dyna Glide Models (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-glide-models-9/)
-   -   Sedona Orange/black flame WG's Just how many are there here? (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-glide-models/673869-sedona-orange-black-flame-wgs-just-how-many-are-there-here.html)

ken b 08-04-2011 11:39 PM

Sedona Orange/black flame WG's Just how many are there here?

OK guys, I have seen a SHIT load of Sedona Orange Dyna Wide glides on this forum. I am just wondering how many of them are really here. I Know I will never get a straight answer but post it if you got it :icon_toast:
And for the record, I am considering a sheetmetal exchange just to be different LOL

joe.1955 08-05-2011 12:26 AM

Hey Ken,

Lot's of black bikes out there too, just do other mods to it to make it unique.

You could always chrome it out. :icon_verzsilly:

South Jersey Scooter Trash 08-05-2011 02:55 AM

I also see so many bikes like yours and mine on this forum it makes me wonder also,but Ive had my bike since Oct. of last year covered three states and I'm coming up on 7k miles and I have never seen another on the road like it.

cjlandry 08-05-2011 09:23 AM

I thought mine was somewhat unique until I started seeing so many here on the forums. I have only seen one other in town with the same paint, so I don't quite feel like the guys with the "Bumblebee" Camaros. ;)

Mine's still "unique" with the visual mods I've done. The other I saw in town has its own visual clues to make it stand out on its own.

WG2011 08-05-2011 09:30 AM

Also long as you like it thats all that counts with the mods people do its hard to have two bikes that are identical unless you try to make them that way. Too many after market pats to have them be identical, maybe close but not identical. If you do the sheetmetal exchange makes sure you post pics!!

pontiac69 08-05-2011 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by cjlandry (Post 8658415)
I thought mine was somewhat unique until I started seeing so many here on the forums. I have only seen one other in town with the same paint, so I don't quite feel like the guys with the "Bumblebee" Camaros. ;)

Mine's still "unique" with the visual mods I've done. The other I saw in town has its own visual clues to make it stand out on its own.

I got one and love it. I also havent seen another one on the streets where i live. But thats not why i bought it. Hell i didnt think Harley only made a few in sedona orange.

cj when did you get the 2 into 1? how is your stock 2 into 1 comming?

NovemberRain78 08-05-2011 11:04 AM

When I bought mine the dealer had another one just like it. I have seen alot of them on the forums but have never seen another one on the road yet.

Fr3$h 08-05-2011 11:36 AM

orange winning

ive got one of those! plus BONUS BONUS 2011 only year for sedona orange flamed wide glide

cjlandry 08-05-2011 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by pontiac69 (Post 8658531)
I got one and love it. I also havent seen another one on the streets where i live. But thats not why i bought it. Hell i didnt think Harley only made a few in sedona orange.

cj when did you get the 2 into 1? how is your stock 2 into 1 comming?

I bought mine because I love the paint scheme, not because it's unique, but the "unique" factor is a plus.

Just got the Bassani pipes on Tuesday night. I got a deal on the Bassani pipes because they had a couple of minor scratches on a never-installed return. SUPER low price. So I decided to put the Bassani pipes on for now. Touched up the minor scratches with VHT, a paint brush, and some polish. Even I have to look closely to see them now, and I know where they were. I really love the sound of these pipes!

Stock 2-1 is on the back burner until I get the cams in. Just received my Torrington bearings today. I'll probably swap cams sometime in the next month or so.

Vivid Streetbob 08-05-2011 04:04 PM

One more in Texas. Doesn't get out much.