Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Installed Siren today on the factory security system

Old 09-17-2011, 09:52 PM
SteveDyna
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JaronB
I wasn't pissing on anyone's parade, I answered your question. I mean you typed it in bold. I even ended it with a smart a$$ comment, so it seems to me sir you need to change out your panties to some big boy underwear.

Oh great job on the installing the annoying siren!! Is that what you wanted an "atta boy?"

If you have read any of my post 95% of the time I'm helping people. If you don't like opinions don't ask for them, especially if you bold them...sheesh!!

And I'm glad you love your hog, welcome to the forum and have a great evening.
Its too bad you are in WA, otherwise I'd pull up outside your house and let my "annoying" alarm p*ss you right off your couch-potato.
And that's "so 90's" sounds real gay , though I do agree with the "A**" part, you can definitely drop the Smart. Now go make another 3000 stupid posts since you're one of those internet know-it-all tough guys (probably 5 feet tall with an earring). Get lost. And have a sh*ty evening.

Old 09-17-2011, 09:56 PM
SteveDyna
Intermediate

Originally Posted by valter
part number for siren? pics?
This is the URL to the part on HD website. Dont have any pics, its shoved up behind the ECM and buttoned up now.
http://www.harley-davidson.com/gma/g...bmLocale=en_US

Old 09-17-2011, 10:03 PM
2011 super glide dude
Advanced

Read owners manual and it tells u how to have it arm with out chirp. Although I have mines make chirp. Some of us old folks need a reminder that we turned the switch off.

Old 09-17-2011, 11:08 PM
Ron750
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 16,513 Likes on 6,270 Posts

Originally Posted by SteveDyna
Its too bad you are in WA, otherwise I'd pull up outside your house and let my "annoying" alarm p*ss you right off your couch-potato.
And that's "so 90's" sounds real gay , though I do agree with the "A**" part, you can definitely drop the Smart. Now go make another 3000 stupid posts since you're one of those internet know-it-all tough guys (probably 5 feet tall with an earring). Get lost. And have a sh*ty evening.
I gotta agree with Baron that you are a little thin skinned. Calm down. The reason I don't want a siren is that
I live in a low crime area, and the main person setting alarm off is me, cause I forget that I armed it sometimes. It would be nice if you could choose siren on/off mode.

If you are going to post on HDForum you have to realize this is a tough crowd. Sometimes it hurts, but sometimes the advice from old crotchety riders on here, can save your life. Don't take things personal. I've been toasted way more harshly than Jason's smartass comment. Just move on.

Old 09-18-2011, 12:05 AM
JaronB
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by SteveDyna

This coming from the guy that spells Florida, Floriduh!! Please man you wouldn't do a thing and trust me the noise wouldn't last for too long because I have a great cure for that. And no I don't know it all because I knew nothing till I joined this forum and started tearing into my bike with the guidance from the great people on this forum and I'm still learning. Not from the cry babies that get all butt hurt for asking a question and then not hearing an answer they don't want to hear. Couch potato, damn right!! After a day of work, hell yea I'm on the couch. Do you work 24 hrs a day?? I'm assuming since you can't spell Florida you can't count that high??

AND

I'm 4'11" tall and sideways with 2 hoop earrings and a tramp stamp. I'm 70 years old with a 300lb wife too... And you thought you knew me!

Last edited by JaronB; 09-18-2011 at 12:34 AM.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:30 AM
HolePuncher
Cruiser

Jeez Jeron, you're such a big meanie. Raining on his parade and all.
By the way OP, I f'ing hate audible sirens too. That's why HD doesn't put them on at the factory. They know most of us would take them off. Harleys don't chirp. But hey, if you want yours to chirp I'm all good with that.
(See my sig line for further clarification)

Old 09-18-2011, 12:31 AM
archergodwin
Elite HDF Member
Received 148 Likes on 127 Posts

lol...... really.. you have a tramp stamp? ... oh... I'm missing the point here... sorry.... yeah... no audibles... rather have the pager... that way the 'bad guys' can squeeze a little turd out when they hear me chambering a round behind them....

Last edited by archergodwin; 09-18-2011 at 12:35 AM.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:34 AM
HolePuncher
Cruiser

And he farts in his sleep. Don't ask me how I know this.

edit: Actually, it may have been coming from Archers tent now that I think about it.

Last edited by HolePuncher; 09-18-2011 at 12:38 AM. Reason: re-assigning responsibility for farting
Old 09-18-2011, 12:37 AM
JaronB
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Ron750
I gotta agree with Baron that you are a little thin skinned. Calm down. The reason I don't want a siren is that
I live in a low crime area, and the main person setting alarm off is me, cause I forget that I armed it sometimes. It would be nice if you could choose siren on/off mode.

If you are going to post on HDForum you have to realize this is a tough crowd. Sometimes it hurts, but sometimes the advice from old crotchety riders on here, can save your life. Don't take things personal. I've been toasted way more harshly than Jason's smartass comment. Just move on.

Thank you, and I wasn't even trying to bust his *****. Oh wait I forgot to put "IMO" I better edit that!!!

Old 09-18-2011, 12:41 AM
archergodwin
Elite HDF Member
Received 148 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by HolePuncher
And he farts in his sleep. Don't ask me how I know this.

edit: Actually, it may have been coming from Archers tent now that I think about it.

That could have been that Fireball I was drinking... was there intermittent glowing inside the tent with the audible? .... LOL

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Installed Siren today on the factory security system