Go Back  Harley Davidson Forums > Harley Davidson Motorcycles > Dyna Glide Models
Reload this Page >

Installed Siren today on the factory security system

Notices
Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, FXR Super Glide, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.

Installed Siren today on the factory security system

Old 12-19-2011, 06:18 PM
atretes1
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm installing the radio shack siren and I am having problems finding the correct plug to use on my Dyna. Any help appreciated.

Old 12-19-2011, 08:50 PM
atretes1
Road Master

Originally Posted by atretes1 View Post
I'm installing the radio shack siren and I am having problems finding the correct plug to use on my Dyna. Any help appreciated.
OK found it $6 radio shack siren installed.

Old 07-14-2017, 10:38 AM
Kevin Gardei
Default Than

Originally Posted by SteveDyna View Post
Some people just love to **** on any parade any chance they get. You must annoy easy.

I hope my post was helpful to anyone considering it, that was the purpose of my describing it.
thanks, it was. And your right, that other guy needs to get a life. (Don't have anything nice to say, just say nothing! Must not have had parents)
Now back to the issue of the install. I just got the HD siren, but it came with no instructions, nothing in the box but the one piece. Have read it's not that hard of an install, but too have read ababout some kind of antenna. Say what? I just have the siren in the box. Nothing else online either.
Is it really just a plug in? I know where it goes, know about the pigtail cord. And am pretty sure I know to pull the main fuse before doing anything.
My question is, pull fuse, install(plug in), install fuse, and ta da? Then of course I have to figure how to Programe this pager thing.
I agree, why didn't they just put the damn thing in at the factory. Have some thoughts, but it the, 'nothing nice to say' thing...

Old 08-10-2017, 09:10 PM
flyweed

ok, I want to add the siren to my TSSM on my 04 Fat boy. Where is the module/wiring that the siren connects to? Anyone have a diagram??

Old 08-10-2017, 10:32 PM
NORTY FLATZ
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1,648 Likes on 1,301 Posts

Might be something to replace that limp horn that's stock...

Old 08-11-2017, 04:23 PM
KevT
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by flyweed View Post
ok, I want to add the siren to my TSSM on my 04 Fat boy. Where is the module/wiring that the siren connects to? Anyone have a diagram??

Here is the instruction sheet on the HD website. It covers a lot of bikes so you have to scroll to find yours.
https://serviceinfo.harley-davidson....4?locale=en_US