Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Newest Pics of 2011 Super Glide Custom

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 10:56 PM
bostock1957
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newest Pics of 2011 Super Glide Custom

Hey All,

Just got the bike tuned today by a really good tuner here in Tulsa and it's running great! It's a long story but the first tune I had done with the Screaming Eagle Pro Super Tuner, SEPST, or whatever the latest initials are got changed by me, taking the quiet baffles off the V&H twin slash slip ons and thank goodness it didn't mess it up much but my original dealer was sort of not nice in telling me that if I didn't want the quiet baffles I shouldn't have had them do the dyno and tune with them on the system. I explained to them that the reason I did was because their parts guy told me that the V&H twin slash slip ons were slightly quieter than the Rush slip ons with 2" baffles which I had on to begin with and the V&H ended up louder so in order to get the tune and dyno done without re-scheduling was for the dealer to install quiet baffles then dyno and tune with them. The bike sounded quieter than with the stock pipes on it so I took them off and asked them how much to re-do it. They got not so friendly and told me $400 bucks. Luckily I found that our other dealer in Tulsa is much better from lots of folks I talked to, especially at running the dyno and I called him and for $60 for what he called a base dyno and tune he got it running properly in an hour! I couldn't believe it and rode it the rest of the day into the evening and the heat problem seems to be completely gone and it's running righteous finally! He told me that if this was his bike and he could tell the way I wanted it to ride by talking with me for a while that he'd be tempted to do the 103ci upgrade with 255 cams and then retune and dyno and he guaranteed me over 110mph hanging by the seat of the pants performance! Now that I'd love to see! Anyway, sorry to be long winded, just wanted to share some info and some new high res pics, hope they aren't too big to view or share on here! I'm just glad to finally have the bike running right!

Thanks for looking and listening!

Sincerely,
Bo

Attached Thumbnails Newest Pics of 2011 Super Glide Custom-new-pics-of-bike-upgrades-001.jpg   Newest Pics of 2011 Super Glide Custom-new-pics-of-bike-upgrades-002.jpg   Newest Pics of 2011 Super Glide Custom-new-pics-of-bike-upgrades-003.jpg   Newest Pics of 2011 Super Glide Custom-new-pics-of-bike-upgrades-004.jpg   Newest Pics of 2011 Super Glide Custom-new-pics-of-bike-upgrades-005.jpg  

Old 04-18-2012, 11:35 PM
Basic
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks good, glad you are enjoying it!