Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2013 Street Bob w/Bassani Road Rage Video Clip

Old 02-17-2013, 09:48 PM
MoparBrent
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2013 Street Bob w/Bassani Road Rage Video Clip

I was researching different types of 2 into 1 exhaust systems. Also, trying to find videos on how they sound. I really liked the Bassani 2 into 1 system but I only found a couple videos. One was from the manufacturer.. it didn't sound too impressive and it was bad quality (not saying my video is good quality.. lol) The other video... some guy had the exhaust and cams... sounded totally different. I thought I'd make a video so people can see what it sounds like with the stock baffle installed. No tune.. no performance air filter... yet lol

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Old 02-17-2013, 10:37 PM
b2inUT
Road Warrior
Received 146 Likes on 89 Posts

Sounds good. A little throatier than my Vance & Hines Pro Pipe. A little poppy on decel?

Old 02-17-2013, 10:44 PM
dirtdobber
Elite HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

I have em on my wife's WG but she didn't think they were loud enough for her so I added em to my 05 super glide. I really like em.
Thanks for the video.

Old 02-17-2013, 10:57 PM
HD Pilot
Elite HDF Member
Received 55 Likes on 47 Posts

Sounds familiar, love my RRs. I run the Quiet baffle but it is still loud - somebody did a decibel check on both and the Quiet baffle was only 3 db less. Get a ac and a tuner and your good to go!

Old 02-18-2013, 11:47 AM
MoparBrent
Advanced

Originally Posted by b2inUT
Sounds good. A little throatier than my Vance & Hines Pro Pipe. A little poppy on decel?
I was looking into the pro pipe. that was my main choice for a while... In the videos on youtube, the pro pipe sounded much deeper than these bassanis. they sounded like the Rinehart slip-ons I put on my dads 103ci Street glide. After I installed these Bassani road rage on my bike, I was happy with the sound. Very deep. exactly what I was looking for! yea, it pops a little on decel but not too much.
I used to have a sportster 48.. I put the V&H 3'' twin slash slip-ons on it. I had a high flow air filter and the V&H fuel pack... holy crap, that thing popped like crazy! I emailed the company multiple times for different tunes. It didn't get much better. but I just got used to it I suppose lol

Old 02-18-2013, 11:50 AM
MoparBrent
Advanced

Originally Posted by dirtdobber
I have em on my wife's WG but she didn't think they were loud enough for her so I added em to my 05 super glide. I really like em.
Thanks for the video.
I really like them too! She's right, they aren't too loud. honestly, they are very quiet when you are at a constant cruising speed. but when you get on it... it gets fairly loud. not obnoxious though lol. definately enough to terrorize people

Old 02-18-2013, 11:57 AM
MoparBrent
Advanced

Originally Posted by alansummrs
Sounds familiar, love my RRs. I run the Quiet baffle but it is still loud - somebody did a decibel check on both and the Quiet baffle was only 3 db less. Get a ac and a tuner and your good to go!
I was looking into those pipes also. I loved the look of them just as much as the bassani road rage ones I ended up getting. I have seen videos of people doing a comparison with some V&H slip ons. Standard and quiet baffle... even with those, there isn't much of a difference either in sound. just deeper IMO
But, yes, I'm definitely getting an AC and a tuner soon. I thought I'd just make a quick video of the sound first
What tuner do you guys like? I had the V&H fuel pak on my sportster. It was ok I guess. It was easy to use...that's for sure. Anything else you guys prefer?

Old 02-18-2013, 12:23 PM
Dynam1te
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Nice vid! Those are some decent sound clips for sure. I have been looking at a 2-1 for quite a while now and still on the fence. This vid definitely helps! Thanks!

Old 02-18-2013, 12:58 PM
Sharkman73
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by MoparBrent
I was looking into those pipes also. I loved the look of them just as much as the bassani road rage ones I ended up getting. I have seen videos of people doing a comparison with some V&H slip ons. Standard and quiet baffle... even with those, there isn't much of a difference either in sound. just deeper IMO
But, yes, I'm definitely getting an AC and a tuner soon. I thought I'd just make a quick video of the sound first
What tuner do you guys like? I had the V&H fuel pak on my sportster. It was ok I guess. It was easy to use...that's for sure. Anything else you guys prefer?
Pipe sounds good!
As far as tuners go, there are several better options than the Fuel Pack. Especially going with a 2-1, you need a tuner that can also adjust timing in addition to fuel delivery.
SE Pro Super Tuner or TTS Mastertune if you want to also dyno tune it. Power Vision from Fuel Moto is another good option.

Old 02-18-2013, 02:21 PM
rooti
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice pipes but you really need to get it tuned. The tone is nice but the bike sounds like crap. (only because it's out of tune...no offense)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2013 Street Bob w/Bassani Road Rage Video Clip