Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Hasenpfeffer, yum. Wabbit.

Old 03-25-2018, 12:47 PM
Steve Littlefield
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is it?

I went with my girlfriend into a local Yahama dealer yesterday and saw a beautiful 1994 Heritage Softail with the Angus seat and bags. Mileage on the bike was approximately 7500 and it was listed as “1 of 200.” While I didn’t spent much time looking at the bike (I plan on going back), it differed in the pictures posted. Most obviously it had solid, not spoked, wheels and much chromework which I was told was “factory original.” The paint was original and absolutely beautiful. Asking price was $9500. I have seen nothing that persuades me that Harley manufactured any bikes this year limited to only 200. It’s a one-owner bike. Don’t know why anyone would have traded it for a Yamaha. Any help?

Old 03-25-2018, 03:07 PM
texashillcountry
Dirt don't hurt

Received 4,317 Likes on 1,946 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve Littlefield
I went with my girlfriend into a local Yahama dealer yesterday and saw a beautiful 1994 Heritage Softail with the Angus seat and bags. Mileage on the bike was approximately 7500 and it was listed as “1 of 200.” While I didn’t spent much time looking at the bike (I plan on going back), it differed in the pictures posted. Most obviously it had solid, not spoked, wheels and much chromework which I was told was “factory original.” The paint was original and absolutely beautiful. Asking price was $9500. I have seen nothing that persuades me that Harley manufactured any bikes this year limited to only 200. It’s a one-owner bike. Don’t know why anyone would have traded it for a Yamaha. Any help?

Welcome to the forum Steve

You should always start a new thread when you have a new question that guarantees more people look at it and could offer their opinions.

IMO if they want $9,500 they will be sitting on that bike for a while.
At that age and that few miles many things will need to be addressed to make that bike reliable.

Old 03-25-2018, 11:10 PM
NORTY FLATZ
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,388 Likes on 2,952 Posts

Originally Posted by jaymedic44

C6 GranSport
C7 Z06 (Had any overheating issues? M7 or auto8?)
Thunderchicken
Beautiful C2 vert (327?)
Prowler
A quad and a truck/suv.
Nice collection.
What's inside the trailer???

Old 03-26-2018, 06:38 AM
jaymedic44
6th Gear

Originally Posted by Steve Littlefield
The 1994 moo glide has grey leather seat and bags with a black solid angus fir center. They all had spoke wheels and were all the birch white and silver with the red pin stripe. The one in my pics I bought from the original owner, my father in law. He’s 83 now and it is a stock bike with a few small harley extras on it. There were many more tha 200 produced. $9500 is on the high side for that bike. Not being original it’s still probably a 6-7k bike.

Old 03-26-2018, 06:41 AM
jaymedic44
6th Gear

Originally Posted by NORTY FLATZ
C6 GranSport
C7 Z06 (Had any overheating issues? M7 or auto8?)
Thunderchicken
Beautiful C2 vert (327?)
Prowler
A quad and a truck/suv.
Nice collection.
What's inside the trailer???
No over heating issues at all. I think the overheating is only people who track their car in warm weather climates.
The trailer is for hauling the bikes.

Old 04-02-2018, 11:12 AM
Gone Blue
Tourer
Received 38 Likes on 31 Posts

Congrats on the Moo Glide. Love the way those bikes look! G.B.

Old 07-12-2018, 05:10 AM
babbez
Novice

Hi guys, i'm from Italy so first of all, sorry for my english.
I owned for three years a 1994 FLSTN and now finally i'm able to do my step back....i got a 1993.
The 93 had her first owner in Texas, then Netherlands and now Italy with original 7400 miles....incredible.

I'm asking if anyone knows if at that time it was possible to fit OEM front fork chromed becasue my 93 have them.
A couple of pics, take care and thanks if anyone can help me

Old 07-12-2018, 06:01 AM
texashillcountry
Dirt don't hurt

Received 4,317 Likes on 1,946 Posts

Originally Posted by babbez
Hi guys, i'm from Italy so first of all, sorry for my english.
I owned for three years a 1994 FLSTN and now finally i'm able to do my step back....i got a 1993.
The 93 had her first owner in Texas, then Netherlands and now Italy with original 7400 miles....incredible.

I'm asking if anyone knows if at that time it was possible to fit OEM front fork chromed becasue my 93 have them.
A couple of pics, take care and thanks if anyone can help me
First welcome to the forum.
Second when you say front fork I'm assuming you are talking about the sliders (bottom part of the forks) yes you can put chromed ones on (anything is possible all it takes is money).
You have 2 options
1) Have your sliders chromed
2) Find some already chromed sliders on Ebay (or the Italian equivalent) for any EVO softail and swap out the parts

Old 07-12-2018, 06:36 AM
babbez
Novice

Originally Posted by texashillcountry
First welcome to the forum.
Second when you say front fork I'm assuming you are talking about the sliders (bottom part of the forks) yes you can put chromed ones on (anything is possible all it takes is money).
You have 2 options
1) Have your sliders chromed
2) Find some already chromed sliders on Ebay (or the Italian equivalent) for any EVO softail and swap out the parts
Hi, yes you're right i'm talking about the bottom part of the fork but my question is different: my 93 has the bottom part chromed yet i only would like to know if these was an HD optional when the first owner bought this bike, just to know if ther're HD original or aftermarket
Thank you

Quick Reply: 1994 Heritage Special (Moo Glide)