Problems with moderation.

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2014, 09:31 PM
IzzoQuazzo
Retired Admin

Received 9,039 Likes on 3,711 Posts
Default Problems with moderation.

From the HD Forums Rules:

Moderators and Administrators have final word in anything and everything. If you have a problem or a complaint direct it to them, not to the general forums. They will then take the appropriate actions. This applies to issues with the forum in general, as well as issues with other members. Do not attack a Moderator or an Admin on the open forum. If your thread or post is pulled by a Moderator/Admin do not start another thread or post on the same topic. Violation of this rule may cause immediate banning from HDForums. If your thread or post is pulled by a Moderator/Admin do not start another thread or post on the same topic. Violation of this rule may cause immediate banning from HDForums. If you have a problem with a Moderator then you need to work it out with them via pm's, email or contact an Admin.

EVO falls under the same rules as the rest of HD Forums. If you think you are going to be treated "special" because you are into EVOs, you'd better think again.

Izzo
HD Forums Moderator

Old 05-04-2014, 11:13 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 52 Posts

The above statement was written by me and is just a copy of one of our rules. I'm not sure what all the fuss is about but you guys are going about this in the wrong way and if it continues there may be more doing a time out from the forum. I may ride s Twinkie now but I did my time on pans , shovels and evos. My Twinkie is my 11th HD.