Exhaust System Topics New and old exhaust system discussions. Fitment issues to sound bites and suggestions. Post them here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Jekill and Hyde

Blow Performance exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2019, 09:14 PM
Khloesdad
Tourer
Received 60 Likes on 39 Posts
Default Blow Performance exhaust

Anyone running the Blow performance exhaust? Thoughts on it?

https://blowexhausts.com/pages/gallery-test

Old 03-31-2019, 03:41 PM
Hdbkstl
Road Master
Received 316 Likes on 187 Posts

Definantly look cool and loud. But your not going to get the performance out of them. Depends what you are chasing. Style or power? I always like the looks of pipes like that. Expecially on the sportsters .

Old 04-03-2019, 04:57 PM
martinj
Club Member

Received 15,167 Likes on 6,207 Posts

Those look good and probably sound great, but the performance will definitely blow....

Old 04-03-2019, 07:36 PM
donk_316
Road Master
Received 72 Likes on 49 Posts

I'm all about drag pipes but those pipes in the link are one step above useless.

The following users liked this post:
OldEnuf2NoBtr (04-27-2021)
Old 04-03-2019, 11:45 PM
Blow Performance Exhausts
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Responce to Performance Level of Blow Performance Exhausts

QUOTE=martinj;18155816]Those look good and probably sound great, but the performance will definitely blow....[/QUOTE]

[Hi, my name is Dom, I have several degrees in Automotive Engineering my background is in race engine building (Top Fueler Drag & Group A Race Cars and commenced my career in 1977 .. before Facebook & Instagram lol. I and am the designer of Blow Performance Exhausts. Thanks for the compliments on the look of the system much appreciated, getting great looking pipes with awesome performance took us 4 years to achieve. Below is a quick run down on the system.

Our designs deliver increased performance and great sound as well as a variation in looks with our bonus 3 heat shield sets with every Killer Kit. We are committed to our customer's satisfaction and stand proud behind our product and service. Since our commencement in 2012 we have been dedicated to what we created for our biker communities worldwide.

Blow Performance Exhausts are Stepped Tuned Headers to enhance HD EVO & Big Twin Cam Engines 80ci - 131ci and Milwaukee Eight Engines 107ci - 117ci.

From the exhaust port, our header pipe merges into a larger diameter pipe and then once more into an even larger diameter pipe thus consisting of multiple step ups along the length of the exhaust system.

The first primary length is close to the exhaust port to prevent reversion, a prevents a sudden drop in velocity due to a volume increase from head port to exhaust tube. From there we start stepping up the diameter. This creates scavenging, an effect generated by harnessing the inertial energy of a high velocity exhaust gas pulse.

Specifically designed and calibrated for piston to valve synchronization, the pressure wave begins to travel down the tube. When it reaches the end of the tube, it reverses as a vacuum wave and comes back towards the cylinder. Blow Performance tuned headers time that wave to hit right around the closing of the exhaust port, this boost scavenges residuals out of the cylinder while the intake begins to fill.

A high velocity exhaust gas pulse carries with it energy; as the pulse moves through space it displaces the following volume behind it. This generates a low-pressure zone like a weak vacuum and creates a scavenging effect. When the intake valve opens, the air/fuel mixture can cram in, even before the piston begins to travel toward bottom dead centre (BDC) - this generates a very mild forced induction effect. We refer to this as “Induction Boost”

The best performance exhaust systems for 4 stroke performance engines have no back pressure, our system achieves greatest performance without collectors, mufflers, or baffles.

This system is designed to perform using a performance air filter. Tuning is required with installation of Blow Performance Exhausts. This work should always be performed by a qualified technician. For higher performance gains we recommend dynamometer (Dyno) tuning.

Blow Performance Exhaust Systems are all internally coated with ceramic or heat resistant paint to reduce corrosion and overheating, all products come with 12-month warranty and can be purchase individually or in Kits

Blow performance exhausts products are designed and manufactured using the highest quality materials, metals & coatings. We use MetallTech PTY LTD for metallurgical and materials consulting.

Our Killer & Kutbak Kits have been Dyno compared under controlled testing conditions with world recognised tuners, Maztech & ALP Performance Bikes. Using V&H Big Radius 2 into 2 as an example our system delivered an increase of 10 HP using identical controlled environment testing conditions. Without baffles our DB Sound levels were comparative & with our 400 PSI 304 Catalytic Converters our system was considerably less losing only 5 HP and coming in at 103 DB at 2500 rpm. Why? because our Induction boost and 3-step design producers a deep sounding note like a V8 Ski Boat in water.

Dyno sheets can be found on our Facebook Page under pics (Dyno & Performance Results), hope this helps if you want me to email you directly send me a request at enquiries@blowexhausts.com Regards Dom

Old 04-03-2019, 11:46 PM
Blow Performance Exhausts
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, my name is Dom, I have several degrees in Automotive Engineering my background is in race engine building (Top Fueler Drag & Group A Race Cars and commenced my career in 1977 .. before Facebook & Instagram lol. I and am the designer of Blow Performance Exhausts. Thanks for the compliments on the look of the system much appreciated, getting great looking pipes with awesome performance took us 4 years to achieve. Below is a quick run down on the system.

Our designs deliver increased performance and great sound as well as a variation in looks with our bonus 3 heat shield sets with every Killer Kit. We are committed to our customer's satisfaction and stand proud behind our product and service. Since our commencement in 2012 we have been dedicated to what we created for our biker communities worldwide.

Blow Performance Exhausts are Stepped Tuned Headers to enhance HD EVO & Big Twin Cam Engines 80ci - 131ci and Milwaukee Eight Engines 107ci - 117ci.

From the exhaust port, our header pipe merges into a larger diameter pipe and then once more into an even larger diameter pipe thus consisting of multiple step ups along the length of the exhaust system.

The first primary length is close to the exhaust port to prevent reversion, a prevents a sudden drop in velocity due to a volume increase from head port to exhaust tube. From there we start stepping up the diameter. This creates scavenging, an effect generated by harnessing the inertial energy of a high velocity exhaust gas pulse.

Specifically designed and calibrated for piston to valve synchronization, the pressure wave begins to travel down the tube. When it reaches the end of the tube, it reverses as a vacuum wave and comes back towards the cylinder. Blow Performance tuned headers time that wave to hit right around the closing of the exhaust port, this boost scavenges residuals out of the cylinder while the intake begins to fill.

A high velocity exhaust gas pulse carries with it energy; as the pulse moves through space it displaces the following volume behind it. This generates a low-pressure zone like a weak vacuum and creates a scavenging effect. When the intake valve opens, the air/fuel mixture can cram in, even before the piston begins to travel toward bottom dead centre (BDC) - this generates a very mild forced induction effect. We refer to this as “Induction Boost”

The best performance exhaust systems for 4 stroke performance engines have no back pressure, our system achieves greatest performance without collectors, mufflers, or baffles.

This system is designed to perform using a performance air filter. Tuning is required with installation of Blow Performance Exhausts. This work should always be performed by a qualified technician. For higher performance gains we recommend dynamometer (Dyno) tuning.

Blow Performance Exhaust Systems are all internally coated with ceramic or heat resistant paint to reduce corrosion and overheating, all products come with 12-month warranty and can be purchase individually or in Kits

Blow performance exhausts products are designed and manufactured using the highest quality materials, metals & coatings. We use MetallTech PTY LTD for metallurgical and materials consulting.

Our Killer & Kutbak Kits have been Dyno compared under controlled testing conditions with world recognised tuners, Maztech & ALP Performance Bikes. Using V&H Big Radius 2 into 2 as an example our system delivered an increase of 10 HP using identical controlled environment testing conditions. Without baffles our DB Sound levels were comparative & with our 400 PSI 304 Catalytic Converters our system was considerably less losing only 5 HP and coming in at 103 DB at 2500 rpm. Why? because our Induction boost and 3-step design producers a deep sounding note like a V8 Ski Boat in water.

Dyno sheets can be found on our Facebook Page under pics (Dyno & Performance Results), hope this helps if you want me to email you directly send me a request at enquiries@blowexhausts.com Regards Dom

Old 04-18-2019, 02:33 PM
doo925
Advanced
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents. I just installed a Blow Exhaust system onto my '16 BO. After getting the bike tuned at my local HD dealership, my bike has never sounded better or ran as strong as it does with the Blow exhaust. No loss in power and it sounds just awesome. Couldn't be happier with the results.

Old 04-27-2021, 09:00 PM
InvertedMenace
Novice
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by doo925
Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents. I just installed a Blow Exhaust system onto my '16 BO. After getting the bike tuned at my local HD dealership, my bike has never sounded better or ran as strong as it does with the Blow exhaust. No loss in power and it sounds just awesome. Couldn't be happier with the results.
put a set on my 2012 blackline and I love em.
Trying to figure out what cams to put in the bike now.

Old 04-27-2021, 09:06 PM
InvertedMenace
Novice
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Blow Performance Exhausts
Hi, my name is Dom, I have several degrees in Automotive Engineering my background is in race engine building (Top Fueler Drag & Group A Race Cars and commenced my career in 1977 .. before Facebook & Instagram lol. I and am the designer of Blow Performance Exhausts. Thanks for the compliments on the look of the system much appreciated, getting great looking pipes with awesome performance took us 4 years to achieve. Below is a quick run down on the system.

what cams would you recommend?
I don't plan on doing anything other than cams.
already have your pipes n hi flow a/c
Thanks in advance