Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   Exhaust System Topics (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/exhaust-system-topics-57/)
-   -   Sh!p 2 C@ (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/exhaust-system-topics/1437451-sh-p-2-c.html)

Deejmx87 07-20-2023 01:16 AM

Sh!p 2 C@

Hey guys,

In need of a slipon for my new 2023 Street Bob but I live in CA :(

If you know anywhere I can purchase and get shipped to Cali please PM me!

Thank you!
Darin

60Gunner 07-21-2023 08:42 PM

My suggestion would be to have someone you know that lives in the US(not the republic of Kalifornia) buy it for you and ship it. Otherwise you're probably fkd living in that shithole commie state.

pgreer 07-21-2023 09:20 PM

Or drive to Nevada and get them there. Or go to Sturgis or another rally and have them installed.

Paul

Deejmx87 07-22-2023 10:21 AM

Ya CA is crap. Stuck here because all my family is here and I love surfing. No waves on the East coast :( A few of my friends moved to AZ and NC. I just had it shipped to one of them. Probably going to have to do the same when I wanna get a full exhaust and tuner.

"Bring Arnold Back to CA Gov" lol

smitty901 07-23-2023 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by Deejmx87 (Post 21309543)
Ya CA is crap. Stuck here because all my family is here and I love surfing. No waves on the East coast :( A few of my friends moved to AZ and NC. I just had it shipped to one of them. Probably going to have to do the same when I wanna get a full exhaust and tuner.

"Bring Arnold Back to CA Gov" lol

If your bike is a CA VIN the tuner will not work VIN is locked from what I have been told.

Deejmx87 07-23-2023 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by smitty901 (Post 21310603)
If your bike is a CA VIN the tuner will not work VIN is locked from what I have been told.

Oh man that sucks! Hopefully there is a way around that. Maybe a non screaming eagle tuner or I can use a different vin somehow. I see so many guys riding newer HDs down here that have 2-into-1. Might give that a couple years when warranty is up

ThePaintPirate 07-25-2023 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by Deejmx87 (Post 21310770)
Oh man that sucks! Hopefully there is a way around that. Maybe a non screaming eagle tuner or I can use a different vin somehow. I see so many guys riding newer HDs down here that have 2-into-1. Might give that a couple years when warranty is up

The SE tuner will see that your bike is a CA model because of the VIN and refuse to tune it. You'd have to use an aftermarket tuner but if you're concerned about it, there are warranty implications.

smitty901 07-25-2023 10:02 AM

Harley , John Deer and others have been for some time working with EPA and other channels to put a NO right to repair law.

What they want is an almost 100% no one can repair or offer parts for the product they sell. They have already mad huge gain in getting there. While some in congress have worked to slow them down. Agencies like the EPA are full speed ahead supporting them.

Deejmx87 07-25-2023 10:34 PM

I did a little digging and found this info on ftc.gov. Looks like there is some hope to put aftermarket parts without voiding the warranty!!!