Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with the Harley Davidson Forum software here.

Closed threads

Old 08-18-2018, 10:13 PM
Altereddezignz
Advanced
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Closed threads

I asked a question about posting in classifieds and the thread was closed after I was told how wrong I was and given screen shots of desktop versions of the site.
Yes I was given a link as well to find it in the thread as well.
I have ave never even been on this site on a desktop computer only from a mobile device.

Unless you go go to the new members section you have no idea where to find the new rules.

I was not stating ting that I did indeed miss the part in about the classifieds in the agreeing to the terms of being a member but I normally do not sell stuff so when I seen it I kinda skipped over it.

The reason son I started the post was to ask where it could be found in case someone else had the same issue.

I appologoze of if I offended someone who responded to me by asking the question but It was a legit question.

Old 08-18-2018, 10:28 PM
ChickinOnaChain
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,070 Likes on 2,554 Posts

Your thread was closed because your question/situation was answered several times. It's been asked many times before, the "how long/how come" questions about posting in the Classified Section. We answer them all the same way. We quote the Forum Rule 7 and we point out where the rule is in the Classified Section. And this thread was moved here, away from the New Members Area, since it's a "Forum Issue", not a new member introduction.

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 08-18-2018 at 10:29 PM.
The following users liked this post:
fireman64 (08-19-2018)