Fuel Moto / Jackpot Mufflers USA's leader in EFI tuning and exhaust systems.

$69.95 LED headlight retrofit 15 minute install Fuel Moto

Old 12-31-2014, 12:30 AM
luisan
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 144 Likes on 82 Posts

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
Tested the MotoLED bulb in our Dyna today and verified fitment. It will fit all Harley models that use H4 bulbs. This includes Dyna, Softail, Sportster, and pre-14 FLH.

What about Honda Hornet and Triumph Bonneville?

Old 01-01-2015, 12:21 AM
rogersachs
Road Captain
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by capttxrngr
There are LED bulbs for the passing lamps. Can't remember the company but I found them on ebal Got the 50W in my Road King. Just need to upgrade the headlight, got HID in there now.
I used custom dynamics leds front and rear and very satisfied. Very easy to install.
Roger

Old 01-01-2015, 12:36 AM
rogersachs
Road Captain
Smile

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
Tested the MotoLED bulb in our Dyna today and verified fitment. It will fit all Harley models that use H4 bulbs. This includes Dyna, Softail, Sportster, and pre-14 FLH.

Jamie,
I just order one from you. Also very satisfied with the power vision tuner you sold me. Great customer service.
Roger

Old 01-02-2015, 11:39 AM
Reindeer
Supporter
Received 727 Likes on 403 Posts

Excellent. Exactly what I've been looking for.

Old 01-03-2015, 08:57 AM
Mascman
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Is a forum discount available?

Old 01-04-2015, 06:02 PM
masplumber
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Installed one of these a couple months ago and it works great, Almost no need to use high beam. Little tight in the 5 3/4 shell had to play around with connector placement but have patience.

Old 01-04-2015, 11:33 PM
rogersachs
Road Captain
Smile

Originally Posted by masplumber
Installed one of these a couple months ago and it works great, Almost no need to use high beam. Little tight in the 5 3/4 shell had to play around with connector placement but have patience.
Masplumber,
Thanks for the reply. I already ordered from Fuel moto.
Should arrive this week. Will report back with pictures after I use it a few weeks.
Thanks,
Roger

Old 01-06-2015, 12:50 PM
Munkee
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Any need to upgrade to ceramic plug?

Old 01-10-2015, 01:15 AM
rogersachs
Road Captain
Smile LED Replacement Headlight Bulb 5 3/4 bucket installed

Originally Posted by rogersachs
Jamie,
I just order one from you. Also very satisfied with the power vision tuner you sold me. Great customer service.
Roger
Update, I installed last night. Not to bad. Tight fit. Removed the tabs on the inner ring to make install easier. Light is much brighter at day and night compared to regular bulb or performance bulb. I also believe the beam is much wider.
The LEd bulb has its own fan. Quite nice.
Problem: because it draws such low voltage the Electrical system lamp stays on. I have not be able to find out how to turn off. Will have to call Jamie on Monday. Maybe some member can chime in with the fix.
So far very satisfied. See enclosed pictures. The first two are before. Also note I have LED turn signals from Custom Dynamics.
Roger

Attached Thumbnails .95 LED headlight retrofit 15 minute install Fuel Moto-head-light-in-garage-evening-regular-bulb-.jpg   .95 LED headlight retrofit 15 minute install Fuel Moto-head-light-day-light-regular-bulb.jpg   .95 LED headlight retrofit 15 minute install Fuel Moto-led-head-light-mid-day.jpg   .95 LED headlight retrofit 15 minute install Fuel Moto-leg-headlight-in-garage.jpg  
Old 01-22-2015, 09:16 AM
DaleMc0622
Tourer
Received 54 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by rogersachs
Update, I installed last night. Not to bad. Tight fit. Removed the tabs on the inner ring to make install easier. Light is much brighter at day and night compared to regular bulb or performance bulb. I also believe the beam is much wider.
The LEd bulb has its own fan. Quite nice.
Problem: because it draws such low voltage the Electrical system lamp stays on. I have not be able to find out how to turn off. Will have to call Jamie on Monday. Maybe some member can chime in with the fix.
So far very satisfied. See enclosed pictures. The first two are before. Also note I have LED turn signals from Custom Dynamics.
Roger
Did you find a fix for the Electrical system light? thinking about one of these for my 07 FXD, Just upgraded the halogen bulb to a silverstar but it is still a little less light than I am looking for.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: $69.95 LED headlight retrofit 15 minute install Fuel Moto