Fuel Moto / Jackpot Mufflers USA's leader in EFI tuning and exhaust systems.

Target Tune installation pics & info for Dynojet Power Vision

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2016, 09:07 PM
ducatidesmo
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How did you route the front sensor? where did you put the front sensor connector? do you have any images of routing?

I have the line to the target tune running under the tank (tank is still of in case i need to move it)

but that connector is HUGE......

any help would be awesome.

Thanks!

-Derrick

Old 01-15-2016, 02:25 AM
LA_Dog
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 184 Likes on 141 Posts

I don't think you're going to get any help in this thread, it was really more of a promo - informational posting. Check over at the main Powervision Information Thread you'll probably get some decent help there.

Old 01-15-2016, 03:57 PM
DDH
Advanced
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I ran mine along the inside of the right side frame rail. I tucked the connector kinda under the oil pressure switch. Pretty much follow the path of the stock sensor and wiring.

Old 01-15-2016, 06:59 PM
RCG2012UC
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello everyone,
When using the autotune feature and you have it enabled and reading can you shut the bike off then start it and continue with the same autotune run? Or do you have to download and convert after each individual run on the bike.
thanks Rod

Old 01-15-2016, 08:12 PM
DDH
Advanced

Not quite. You lose the last five minutes of the AT.

Old 01-18-2016, 11:40 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,104 Likes on 1,339 Posts

Originally Posted by ducatidesmo
How did you route the front sensor? where did you put the front sensor connector? do you have any images of routing?

I have the line to the target tune running under the tank (tank is still of in case i need to move it)

but that connector is HUGE......

any help would be awesome.

Thanks!

-Derrick
On FLH models we run the lead for the front sensor under the tank, the large connector for the O2 sensor can be tucked up between the front frame rails and will clip to the crossbar. Make sure you zip tie all leads cleanly in place

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 01-18-2016, 11:45 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,104 Likes on 1,339 Posts

Originally Posted by RCG2012UC
Hello everyone,
When using the autotune feature and you have it enabled and reading can you shut the bike off then start it and continue with the same autotune run? Or do you have to download and convert after each individual run on the bike.
thanks Rod
You are populating VE correction data any time you are on the green AT screen, you can shut the bike off however upon restarting you will need to go back Program Vehicle>Auto Tune>Datalog for the green screen to continue on. Data is automatically saved every 30 seconds.

Old 01-18-2016, 04:28 PM
RCG2012UC
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the responses.

Old 03-21-2016, 11:10 AM
hd_rolling
Supporter

Received 146 Likes on 87 Posts

I just ordered the kit a couple days ago to try out with my 120R, I used the PCV w/AT before and it it worked pretty smoothly so I'm hoping the TT works just as well with the PV. No one local knows how to dyno tune with my PV and the basic auto tune isn't feeling as strong as my SE tune that I had the dealer dyno. Looking forward to see how well this does.

Old 03-21-2016, 11:41 AM
DDH
Advanced

I've got a 120 in the SG with a couple of mods, different cams, head work, little higher cr. Ran the AutoTune for a coupe of years, very happy with the results. Bought the TargetTune last fall. Bike ran better from the moment it started, just sounded better. Finally, was able to do a TT/AT a couple of weeks ago, did a 2500rpm WOT roll on in first. I wasn't prepared for the difference, almost had my hands pulled off the the handlebars, big surprise.
However I did change the PE enable/disable limits to come on sooner so I don't know how much that may have helped.

The day after I installed the TT on the SG I bought one for the Deuce, same thing I could tell the difference immediately but haven't had the chance to do a TT/AT yet.

hd rolling, just read the stats on your motor, quite similar, my cams are the t-man 662-1g, headwork by HD Street Performance, cr at 10.8.

Last edited by DDH; 03-21-2016 at 11:46 AM.

Quick Reply: Target Tune installation pics & info for Dynojet Power Vision