Fuel Moto / Jackpot Mufflers USA's leader in EFI tuning and exhaust systems.

Target Tune installation pics & info for Dynojet Power Vision

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2016, 12:35 PM
hd_rolling
Supporter

Received 146 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by DDH
I've got a 120 in the SG with a couple of mods, different cams, head work, little higher cr. Ran the AutoTune for a coupe of years, very happy with the results. Bought the TargetTune last fall. Bike ran better from the moment it started, just sounded better. Finally, was able to do a TT/AT a couple of weeks ago, did a 2500rpm WOT roll on in first. I wasn't prepared for the difference, almost had my hands pulled off the the handlebars, big surprise.
However I did change the PE enable/disable limits to come on sooner so I don't know how much that may have helped.

The day after I installed the TT on the SG I bought one for the Deuce, same thing I could tell the difference immediately but haven't had the chance to do a TT/AT yet.

hd rolling, just read the stats on your motor, quite similar, my cams are the t-man 662-1g, headwork by HD Street Performance, cr at 10.8.
Who did you get the TT enabled tune from? I understand before I can use TT I need to load a tune that activates it in my power vision, just curios if you received your from Fuel Moto? I ordered mine over the weekend so today is probably the first Fuel moto is seeing my order, I'm just getting everything ready now so I can install the TT and new map and get some auto tuning in. I just updated my PV, It's been so long since I've been able to use it that there were a couple updates it needed.

DDH, I'd be interested in seeing your PV map to compare to what I end up using if you wouldn't mind sharing? I don't have any headwork done but it's not out of the question in the near future.

Old 03-21-2016, 06:28 PM
DDH
Advanced
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

hd-roller, did you get my PM?

The following users liked this post:
hd_rolling (03-21-2016)
Old 03-21-2016, 08:39 PM
hd_rolling
Supporter

Originally Posted by DDH
hd-roller, did you get my PM?
You bet, thanks!

Old 11-20-2016, 11:26 AM
mgmmgm
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I'd like to get a Target Tune, though my '11 RKC. Okay- but I think the '11 have smaller bungs.... I think.

I have a 2-1 V&H exhaust, so .... ?

Am I S.O.L. or not?

Old 11-20-2016, 11:44 AM
hd_rolling
Supporter

Originally Posted by mgmmgm
I'd like to get a Target Tune, though my '11 RKC. Okay- but I think the '11 have smaller bungs.... I think.

I have a 2-1 V&H exhaust, so .... ?

Am I S.O.L. or not?
You should be able to look at your exhaust and see if the larger bungs are there, my D&D came with both sets of holes. If not, I believe my TT cam with the bungs, you would have to remove your exhaust and take it to be drilled and the second set of bungs welded on. Not a hard task if you have to do it.