Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   Fuel Moto / Jackpot Mufflers (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/fuel-moto-jackpot-mufflers-137/)
-   -   FM experance (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/fuel-moto-jackpot-mufflers/1264955-fm-experance.html)

smitty901 12-22-2018 05:55 PM

FM experance

I have made purchases from Fuel moto over the years. 3 power vision tuners in the past among other things like 2-1-2 headers They have never let me down. Friday the 21st early in the day Decided I want a PV on my 2017 RGU. Ordered it from FM for a few reasons, past experience with them, they double the warranty and you can not beat the support. The tuner arrived 3pm today the 22nd. That is not bad at all.

Cruizer40 01-07-2019 01:34 PM

FM

Originally Posted by smitty901 (Post 17908396)
I have made purchases from Fuel moto over the years. 3 power vision tuners in the past among other things like 2-1-2 headers They have never let me down. Friday the 21st early in the day Decided I want a PV on my 2017 RGU. Ordered it from FM for a few reasons, past experience with them, they double the warranty and you can not beat the support. The tuner arrived 3pm today the 22nd. That is not bad at all.

Good to know, I ordered a PV, target tune and pipes to go with my S&S 475c, S&S lifters and FM pushrods.
Excited to put this bad boy together.

timbits588 01-07-2019 05:26 PM

I have also had a great experience with them! Quick question though, can't you buy additional licenses for the PowerVision so you do not have to keep buying the entire unit over and over for multiple bikes or if you trade one in? That is the impression I was under. If not, it would be good to know so I can plan accordingly haha!

Notgrownup 01-07-2019 06:00 PM

Just bought a set of E series 2in1 and they rock.

Cruizer40 01-07-2019 06:40 PM

PV

Originally Posted by timbits588 (Post 17943018)
I have also had a great experience with them! Quick question though, can't you buy additional licenses for the PowerVision so you do not have to keep buying the entire unit over and over for multiple bikes or if you trade one in? That is the impression I was under. If not, it would be good to know so I can plan accordingly haha!

I certainly had that impression, if not no biggie👍🏻

smitty901 01-08-2019 10:40 AM

Yes you can add additional licenses to a power vision. Depending on what you bike has done to the PV maybe all you need for a good tune . I auto tuned with it in the past ran auto tune on the same map a couple time with good results. You can use theTools in the PV on an unlicensed bike . You just can tune it.

timbits588 01-08-2019 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by smitty901 (Post 17944644)
Yes you can add additional licenses to a power vision. Depending on what you bike has done to the PV maybe all you need for a good tune . I auto tuned with it in the past ran auto tune on the same map a couple time with good results. You can use theTools in the PV on an unlicensed bike . You just can tune it.

Very cool! Thanks for the response. Have you bought multiple tuners for the convenience of keeping them on the bike as opposed to getting the licenses?

smitty901 02-10-2019 07:51 AM

Yes you can. In my case I like to use many of the tools Power vision has on the bike. So it stay on all the time. On my 2011, totaled bike and power vision, 2013 left it on when I traded it, same with the 2016. Bought a new one for the 2017.
You will never find better support than Fuel Moto. Or a better deal .

timbits588 02-10-2019 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by smitty901 (Post 18024994)
Yes you can. In my case I like to use many of the tools Power vision has on the bike. So it stay on all the time. On my 2011, totaled bike and power vision, 2013 left it on when I traded it, same with the 2016. Bought a new one for the 2017.
You will never find better support than Fuel Moto. Or a better deal .

Makes sense. Thank you!