Notices
Fuel Moto / Jackpot Mufflers USA's leader in EFI tuning and exhaust systems.

FM experance

 
  #1  
Old 12-22-2018, 05:55 PM
smitty901's Avatar
smitty901
smitty901 is offline
Extreme HDF Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location:
Posts: 12,499
Liked 1,160 Times in 824 Posts
Default FM experance

I have made purchases from Fuel moto over the years. 3 power vision tuners in the past among other things like 2-1-2 headers They have never let me down. Friday the 21st early in the day Decided I want a PV on my 2017 RGU. Ordered it from FM for a few reasons, past experience with them, they double the warranty and you can not beat the support. The tuner arrived 3pm today the 22nd. That is not bad at all.
 

Last edited by smitty901; 12-22-2018 at 08:16 PM.
  #2  
Old 01-07-2019, 01:34 PM
Cruizer40's Avatar
Cruizer40
Cruizer40 is offline
New Member
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Bonney Lake Wa
Posts: 37
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default FM

Originally Posted by smitty901 View Post
I have made purchases from Fuel moto over the years. 3 power vision tuners in the past among other things like 2-1-2 headers They have never let me down. Friday the 21st early in the day Decided I want a PV on my 2017 RGU. Ordered it from FM for a few reasons, past experience with them, they double the warranty and you can not beat the support. The tuner arrived 3pm today the 22nd. That is not bad at all.
Good to know, I ordered a PV, target tune and pipes to go with my S&S 475c, S&S lifters and FM pushrods.
Excited to put this bad boy together.
 
  #3  
Old 01-07-2019, 05:26 PM
timbits588
timbits588 is offline
New Member
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 83
Liked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default

I have also had a great experience with them! Quick question though, can't you buy additional licenses for the PowerVision so you do not have to keep buying the entire unit over and over for multiple bikes or if you trade one in? That is the impression I was under. If not, it would be good to know so I can plan accordingly haha!
 
  #4  
Old 01-07-2019, 06:00 PM
Notgrownup's Avatar
Notgrownup
Notgrownup is offline
Extreme HDF Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Snow Hill, NC
Posts: 15,789
Liked 673 Times in 538 Posts
Default

Just bought a set of E series 2in1 and they rock.
 
  #5  
Old 01-07-2019, 06:40 PM
Cruizer40's Avatar
Cruizer40
Cruizer40 is offline
New Member
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Bonney Lake Wa
Posts: 37
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default PV

Originally Posted by timbits588 View Post
I have also had a great experience with them! Quick question though, can't you buy additional licenses for the PowerVision so you do not have to keep buying the entire unit over and over for multiple bikes or if you trade one in? That is the impression I was under. If not, it would be good to know so I can plan accordingly haha!
I certainly had that impression, if not no biggie👍🏻
 
  #6  
Old 01-08-2019, 10:40 AM
smitty901's Avatar
smitty901
smitty901 is offline
Extreme HDF Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location:
Posts: 12,499
Liked 1,160 Times in 824 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by timbits588 View Post
I have also had a great experience with them! Quick question though, can't you buy additional licenses for the PowerVision so you do not have to keep buying the entire unit over and over for multiple bikes or if you trade one in? That is the impression I was under. If not, it would be good to know so I can plan accordingly haha!
Yes you can add additional licenses to a power vision. Depending on what you bike has done to the PV maybe all you need for a good tune . I auto tuned with it in the past ran auto tune on the same map a couple time with good results. You can use theTools in the PV on an unlicensed bike . You just can tune it.
 
  #7  
Old 01-08-2019, 11:30 AM
timbits588
timbits588 is offline
New Member
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 83
Liked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by smitty901 View Post
Yes you can add additional licenses to a power vision. Depending on what you bike has done to the PV maybe all you need for a good tune . I auto tuned with it in the past ran auto tune on the same map a couple time with good results. You can use theTools in the PV on an unlicensed bike . You just can tune it.
Very cool! Thanks for the response. Have you bought multiple tuners for the convenience of keeping them on the bike as opposed to getting the licenses?
 
  #8  
Old 02-10-2019, 07:51 AM
smitty901's Avatar
smitty901
smitty901 is offline
Extreme HDF Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location:
Posts: 12,499
Liked 1,160 Times in 824 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by timbits588 View Post
I have also had a great experience with them! Quick question though, can't you buy additional licenses for the PowerVision so you do not have to keep buying the entire unit over and over for multiple bikes or if you trade one in? That is the impression I was under. If not, it would be good to know so I can plan accordingly haha!
Yes you can. In my case I like to use many of the tools Power vision has on the bike. So it stay on all the time. On my 2011, totaled bike and power vision, 2013 left it on when I traded it, same with the 2016. Bought a new one for the 2017.
You will never find better support than Fuel Moto. Or a better deal .
 
The following users liked this post: smitty901
timbits588 (02-10-2019)
  #9  
Old 02-10-2019, 08:23 AM
timbits588
timbits588 is offline
New Member
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 83
Liked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by smitty901 View Post
Yes you can. In my case I like to use many of the tools Power vision has on the bike. So it stay on all the time. On my 2011, totaled bike and power vision, 2013 left it on when I traded it, same with the 2016. Bought a new one for the 2017.
You will never find better support than Fuel Moto. Or a better deal .
Makes sense. Thank you!
 
 


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: