Fuel Moto / Jackpot Mufflers USA's leader in EFI tuning and exhaust systems.

2011 FLTRX - FM SC AC | Jackpot's | PowerVision

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2011, 04:57 PM
cyclescoot
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 FLTRX - FM SC AC | Jackpot's | PowerVision

I just wanted to take the time to post my experience with Fuel Moto and the upgrades I decided to go with. I spent many nights reading others comments and thoughts before buying and thought I should share; might help someone else out.

I recently purchased and installed the Fuel Moto Air Cleaner, Jackpot 4" UpSlash Dyno Tuned Mufflers, and DynoJet Power Vision tuner on my 2011 Road Glide Custom. The phone transaction went smoothly and the parts were all delivered very quickly. (3 Days) Instructions were crystal clear and install went pretty smoothly. My only struggle was the right side muffler took some serious muscle to "slip" on. But as far as intalls go, it was a breeze.

If you are afraid of electronics, ecm/ecu programming, etc...don't be. The PowerVision tuner is as simple as operating a touchscreen GPS system. Something that nearly everyone has now. Save you stock tune, upload the Fuel Moto tune that is preinstalled...go ride. The tune was/is awesome and right on for what modifications were done.

I strongly recommend the products and the company, Fuel Moto. Nothing but good things from them so far for me. I look forward to getting the 2-1-2 headpipe to get rid of some of the heat.

2¢ given,
Sc.

Old 06-25-2011, 06:54 AM
RD Parrish
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2-1-2 jackpot

I recently purchased the power commander V along with high flow air filter,a set of cfr's slip-ons and the 2-1-2 jackpot header............what a difference........throttle response,power, and torque,engine temperture,and the looks of the factory header heat shields. I think this was the wisest choice I have made thus far...........very pleased with Fuel Motto and Jamie is very sharp and tech friendly.Dont hesitate to buy anywhere else, I dont believe you can find this kind of service or tech support anywhere period! My next purchase from Fuel Motto is.......auto tune or Power Vision? Not sure what to go with I just want the best for my modifications that I have chosen or future mods? Will speak to Jamie personaly and get his recomendations.