Fuel Moto / Jackpot Mufflers USA's leader in EFI tuning and exhaust systems.

Power Vision PV Basic & PV Pro Tuning Apps NOW AVAILABLE

Old 05-25-2011, 11:19 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,104 Likes on 1,339 Posts
Default Power Vision PV Basic & PV Pro Tuning Apps NOW AVAILABLE

Power Vision Log Tuner is now available!

The Power Vision Log Tuner application allows users to fine tune their calibration with or without a dyno. It utilizes the Power Vision unit as a powerful data logging device along with an easy to use software application to create your tune. The PV Log Tuner software uses your logs and PV value files to create corrected VE and Spark tables based on O2 sensor and knock retard events. The Power Vision log tuner software is free and incorporates two powerful tuning platforms:

Power Vision Log Tuner Basic - uses the factory O2 sensors

Power Vision Log Tuner Pro - uses the Dynojet Dual channel Auto Tune module with Bosch Wideband sensors

We will be putting together a video tutorial as well as some additional tips and pointers for using this excellent tuning tool next week. We have been using the Basic and Pro applications extensively and can assist users with any questions that come up along the way.

You can download the Power Vision Log tuner software and user guide from our website at www.fuelmotousa.com/powervision.htm

More to come...

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 05-26-2011, 07:01 AM
sick1
Tourer
Received 603 Likes on 209 Posts

Cool...something else for me to screw up and have to call you to bail me out j/k

You have my RG running so good with the tune you installed on my PV I don't know if it needs changed.

Old 05-26-2011, 12:13 PM
wlibert
Road Captain
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

So Jamie, I already have a PV. What else do I need to buy to use the Power Vision Log Tuner Pro setup? I have a 2010 Ultra Classic with a 96" motor and Jackpot HTC 2/1/2 Head Pipe so I have the bungs already for the WB sensors.

Old 05-26-2011, 01:48 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,104 Likes on 1,339 Posts

Originally Posted by wlibert
So Jamie, I already have a PV. What else do I need to buy to use the Power Vision Log Tuner Pro setup? I have a 2010 Ultra Classic with a 96" motor and Jackpot HTC 2/1/2 Head Pipe so I have the bungs already for the WB sensors.
PV Tuner Pro uses the Dynojet Auto Tune module which includes dual Bosch Wideband sensors along with a special CAN cable and Y splitter, we sell the complete kit for $339.00 and this will allow you to log and fine tune all area of your calibration. You can also use the PV Tuner Basic with your factory O2 sensors which will fine tune a good portion of your calibration, it is free and there are no additional components required.

Old 05-26-2011, 05:16 PM
McRider
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default .

Thanks Jamie. I just downloaded it and will play with it over the weekend

Old 05-26-2011, 08:20 PM
wlibert
Road Captain
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
PV Tuner Pro uses the Dynojet Auto Tune module which includes dual Bosch Wideband sensors along with a special CAN cable and Y splitter, we sell the complete kit for $339.00 and this will allow you to log and fine tune all area of your calibration. You can also use the PV Tuner Basic with your factory O2 sensors which will fine tune a good portion of your calibration, it is free and there are no additional components required.
Thank you Jamie! I'll be in touch middle/end of June to buy the Dynojet Auto Tune module and use the PV Tuner Basic in the meantime.

Old 12-24-2011, 06:58 AM
joe_carrera
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Jamie

How can we playback the log for PV, on a computer ( not on the PV unit ) .

With winPV or Logtuner or something else???

This feature is standart with screaming eagle sepst software but I don't find it with the dynojets softs....

Old 02-07-2012, 10:03 AM
Jester750
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
Power Vision Log Tuner is now available!

The Power Vision Log Tuner application allows users to fine tune their calibration with or without a dyno. It utilizes the Power Vision unit as a powerful data logging device along with an easy to use software application to create your tune. The PV Log Tuner software uses your logs and PV value files to create corrected VE and Spark tables based on O2 sensor and knock retard events. The Power Vision log tuner software is free and incorporates two powerful tuning platforms:

Power Vision Log Tuner Basic - uses the factory O2 sensors

Power Vision Log Tuner Pro - uses the Dynojet Dual channel Auto Tune module with Bosch Wideband sensors

We will be putting together a video tutorial as well as some additional tips and pointers for using this excellent tuning tool next week. We have been using the Basic and Pro applications extensively and can assist users with any questions that come up along the way.
More to come...
Hey Guys,
Did you ever make that tuning tutorial video?
I bought the PV and Autotune from you a month or two ago and use the basic tune you gave me for my bike. I want to hook up the Auto tune and use the PV to its full potential but I am not a tuner and need some video to show me exactly how to do it.

I read the tutorials and never saw anything on how you should ride the bike while data logging either. So I can hit the most cells in the VE tables in a tuning run. Like should I run it to redline through most of the gears. Go uphill in higher gears and lower speed.

It would be awsome if you had a video or seperate videos of someone doing this from the initial startup to doing a tuning run or runs. Then how to put it all together on the software and make a custom tune and then loading their new custom tune to the bike.
Basically a start to finish video.

It would probably save you alot of phone time with people with all kinds of basic tuning questions. In my experience most people learn alot quicker with videos than written material and therefore wouldn't have to take up your time with simple questions. I think it would be more convieniant for all of us. We could just buy the tuner, install it, watch the video, then take it out for a couple of tuning runs, and program in the new tune all by ourselves with the confidence that we understand the whole process.