Notices
Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

Woman's Large FXRG Leather Jacket Worn 3X Like New!

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2015, 07:58 PM
aaazdaddy
Road Captain
Received 68 Likes on 40 Posts
Default Woman's Large FXRG Leather Jacket Worn 3X Like New!

Women's Large FXRG Leather Jacket Complete with Liner, Armor and Kidney Belt.

In excellent "Near New" condition, this is the jacket to own if you are serious about having the best for protection and comfort. Waterproof, vented, HEAVY thick leather with pockets galore. No scratches, scrapes, cuts or smells (from a non-smoking environment). The jacket has been regularly cleaned and leather conditioned to maintain its stellar look, even though it has been worn only 3 times here in SAN DIEGO.

Included is the jacket itself, kidney belt and removable body armor for shoulders, elbows and back. Also has the liner. I've seen the other jackets listed on here; no where near as nice condition, and some either don't have a liner. This FXRG model is Harley's best!!

MSRP $650.00 Yours for less than half-price plus no sales tax @ $285 Shipped to CONTUS USPS 2-3 Day Priority including insurance. PayPal OK. And I don't screw around; it'll ship the day you pay unless I tell you otherwise...

Here's the HD description

Completely re-engineered, the FXRG® collection features top-of-the-line functional gear for head-to-toe protection in all riding conditions midweight, water-resistant leather with action back and zippered cuffs. Pre-curved sleeves and outside pockets. Inside pocket system with cell phone pocket, eye glass pocket. Pockets to fit insertable warmth packets. Flow-through ventilation and removable nylon liner. removable and adjustable lightweight impact armor in the shoulders, elbows, and back protector. Removable perforated kidney belt. Water-resistant zippers. Two-way zipper. FXRG® zip pull and front badge. Jacket zips to coordinating leather pant.

Waterproof
Windproof
Armor Included
Ventin

Attached Thumbnails Woman's Large FXRG Leather Jacket Worn 3X Like New!-fxrg-women-s-large.jpg  
Old 01-24-2016, 08:01 AM
Carl_S
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is this women's FXRG still available? If it is, can you give me the product number from it?
Thanks
Carl

Old 01-24-2016, 08:06 PM
aaazdaddy
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Carl_S
Is this women's FXRG still available? If it is, can you give me the product number from it?
Thanks
Carl
Yep, still available 98508-99VM

Thanks,

Bob

Old 07-24-2016, 10:42 AM
aaazdaddy
Road Captain
Default Sunday Bump

Great price on a great jacket. After Paypal fees and shipping I'll net around $255 so the price is more than fair.

Old 10-03-2016, 11:59 AM
Tiki Joe
Intermediate
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Still available?

Old 10-03-2016, 12:04 PM
aaazdaddy
Road Captain
Default FXRG Jacket

Yes it is. I have both a Large and an XL Women's.

Bob