Notices
Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

Shoei J-Cruise 3/4 Helmet Black Small

Old 01-01-2016, 12:16 AM
sleepyone
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Shoei J-Cruise 3/4 Helmet Black Small

I bought this helmet new in September 2014. Has only been worn a couple of times. Helmet looks like new inside and out. No scratches on paint or visor. All padding is pristine. Never dropped or set on the ground. Helmet has been stored in Shoei bag.

Extremely comfortable. Great ventilation. The sun shield visor works great. You can easily remove the full face shield and just use the interior tinted visor. Padding is very easy to remove and replace. All the features and functions of the J-Cruise are very well thought out, and it is well constructed. Includes manual, Shoei storage bag, Shoei decal, and bottle of silicone oil.

Shoei's sizing chart:

Small
Hat sizes 6 7/8 to 7 head measurements 21 5/8" to 22"

Mfg. Part # for black small is 0130-0105-04

Selling for $275 shipped in CONUS or $250 face to face. PayPal is preferred payment method.

Below is some more product information from Shoei's Web site.

The Shoei J-Cruise is the Cadillac of open-face helmets. The classic ¾ design has been upgrade with features that make the J-Cruise a world class touring helmet. An internal drop-down sun visor, distortion-free Pinlock face shield, adjustable ventilation system and 3D Max-Dry liner provide all day riding comfort. The face shield even has an integrated air dam that helps stabilize the helmet at speed and mitigate buffeting. If you like the freedom of a ¾ helmet the Shoei J-Cruise is your ticket to ride.

Features:
Lightweight, AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix) shell
Adjustable top and rear exhaust vents
A Multi-Piece EPS liner allows for smooth passage of air, improving cooling performance
Easily removable shield secured by the shield stopper to prevent unexpected opening at speed
Five layer construction in cheek pad
3D Max-Dry removable, washable interior liner
Padded chin strap

Sun Shield Visor System:
Built-in QSV-1 sun shield gives riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion
Visor meets ANSI Z80.3-2010 standard for non-prescription eyeglasses
Large and easy to reach switch activates the 3D injection-molded inner sun shield
Distortion-free shield blocks 99% of harmful UV rays
Forehead area of the outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield, helping allow for the integrity of the helmet’s inner EPS liner to remain intact
CJ-2 Face Shield System:

QRSA allows tool-less shield removal and eliminates side covers for a flush, quiet fit
Wide, three dimensionally curved shield offers increased peripheral vision and optical clarity
Scratch-resistant coating
99% protection from harmful UV A & B rays
One-piece injection-molded for consistent fit
10mm longer than the CJ-1 it replaces
Shield Pinlock-ready
Safety Certification: DOT-218

Attached Thumbnails Shoei J-Cruise 3/4 Helmet Black Small-img_1391.jpg   Shoei J-Cruise 3/4 Helmet Black Small-img_1392.jpg   Shoei J-Cruise 3/4 Helmet Black Small-img_1393.jpg   Shoei J-Cruise 3/4 Helmet Black Small-img_1394.jpg   Shoei J-Cruise 3/4 Helmet Black Small-img_1395.jpg  

Shoei J-Cruise 3/4 Helmet Black Small-img_1396.jpg   Shoei J-Cruise 3/4 Helmet Black Small-img_1397.jpg   Shoei J-Cruise 3/4 Helmet Black Small-img_1398.jpg   Shoei J-Cruise 3/4 Helmet Black Small-img_1399.jpg   Shoei J-Cruise 3/4 Helmet Black Small-img_1401.jpg  

Shoei J-Cruise 3/4 Helmet Black Small-img_1402.jpg   Shoei J-Cruise 3/4 Helmet Black Small-img_1403.jpg  
Old 01-07-2016, 09:16 PM
sleepyone
Cruiser

bump...

Old 01-08-2016, 09:42 PM
JoeG63
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not sure if the price is flexible but I would try it for 150,..

Old 01-10-2016, 07:26 PM
sleepyone
Cruiser

it's flexible.... but not that flexible.

Old 01-11-2016, 10:39 PM
astark
Road Captain
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Would you be interested in trading for a Skull Crush helmet in perfect condition that was worn maybe thirty miles plus cash for your Shoei. Shipping for both of us would be involved.

Old 01-13-2016, 08:16 PM
sleepyone
Cruiser

Sorry but no trades. I'm trying to unload helmets; not exchange them... LOL!

Old 01-13-2016, 08:43 PM
astark
Road Captain
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I understand, got to many myself, but your offering up one heck of a great deal on a very nice helmet, I almost couldn't pass up adding to my collection. Which reminds me, anyone interested should check eBay or Goggle to see what a good deal this is as listed.

Old 01-22-2016, 07:41 PM
sleepyone
Cruiser

bump...

Old 01-30-2016, 07:57 AM
sleepyone
Cruiser

bump...

Old 02-09-2016, 05:28 PM
sleepyone