Notices
Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

2 Sena SPH10-FM headsets, Sena SR10 and Extras!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2016, 08:35 PM
Bama J
Tourer
Received 88 Likes on 58 Posts
Default 2 Sena SPH10-FM headsets, Sena SR10 and Extras!

All items SOLD!!!

I've went from a Road King to an Ultra Limited so I no longer need this stuff. It worked great and is an excellent solution for listening to music via Bluetooth or FM radio, phone calls, Intercom to other Sena headsets, and CB. If you have a Bluetooth enabled GPS you can also pair it and it'll play the prompts through the headset.

Qty 2 - Sena SPH10-FM headsets for half helmets. Built in FM tuner, Bluetooth, intercom, etc. These headsets are great. I've been talking on the phone going down the road at 60 mph and the person on the other end has no idea I'm even on the bike. They're that good.

Sena SR10 two way radio/CB adapter. Allows CB integration. The SR10 connects to the Midland CB using the supplied cable and connects to the Sena headset via Bluetooth. the big button in the center is the PTT button. Sweet setup. Only issue is the handlebar strap broke on one of the "rungs" (see pic) but it doesn't affect the ability to mount it at all, it still fits tight.

Also included are 2 Helmet Clamp Kits . Mount these to a full face helmet to transfer the headset to it. We use full helmets in colder weather and this really came in handy by allowing us to use the headsets on them as well.

Also includes external PTT button, belt strap, aux cable, and DC charger for the SR10, DC and AC charging cables for each headset, and all of the original boxes and manuals.

Here's the product pages on the Sena site, it probably does more than I'm describing here.....

SPH10-FM http://www.sena.com/product/sph10-fm/
SR10 http://www.sena.com/product/sr10/
Helmet clamp kits http://www.sena.com/product/helmet-c...ed-microphone/

I used this setup for 1.5 seasons and it works great. Only used the SR10 and CB about 5-10 times because I only need CB when I ride with a certain group of friends. Everything still holds a really good charge, you can ride all day. Both Sena products use a standard micro USB port for charging, same as most all cell phones use except iPhones. A DC charger is included, I have a AC charger I'll add as well (not pictured)

If you price all of this stuff new, it's a $600+ setup. $200 for each headset, $150 for SR10, $35 for each helmet clamp kit, and $20 for the CB cable.

Prices:
$230 buys it all shipped CONUS.
Or $90 for each headset (with helmet clamp kit and charging cables) and $70 for the SR10 and it's accessories.

Last edited by Bama J; 09-01-2016 at 11:34 AM.
Old 08-31-2016, 09:45 PM
Bama J
Tourer

Both headsets SOLD! SR10 still available.

Old 09-01-2016, 11:34 AM
Bama J
Tourer

SR10 sold.