Notices
Gear and Other Items For Sale Helmets, gloves, leathers, etc. and any non-motorcycle related ads. Please read the rules for posting in this section.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Leather FXRG Four-Season Switchback Jacket XL Like New with Tags

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2018, 11:17 AM
Lightyear68
Tourer
Received 121 Likes on 44 Posts
Default Leather FXRG Four-Season Switchback Jacket XL Like New with Tags

This is the latest 2017 version of the Harley-Davidson FXRG Switchback riding jacket. FXRG is top-of-the-line riding gear, and this jacket is like new with tags. See the picture from the HD website showing the $795 retail price tag. This jacket looks like it just came off the showroom floor.

I'm including everything pictured including the [extra] removable CE level back protector, kidney belt, and shipping to our lower 48 states for $475.

I lower the price every few days with a new post until it sells, so if you want this jacket, email me right away or it may be gone. First come, first served. buzzwilliams@verizon.net

I got this as a Christmas present, but I prefer high vis colors for riding. I procrastinated too long and can't exchange it, so it's time to get this to somebody who will get some use out of it.

HD Website Information:
[Website includes size chart information]
The XL jacket fits Chest 46-48. The chest measurement is the best indicator of fit. You could go up or down from 45 to 49 and still be happy. The cuffs cinch around your wrist when zippered, so if your sleeve length is less than 35-36 this jacket still works well. I have a 46 inch chest, 32/33 sleeves, and 36 inch waist and it fits well. The waist measurement is not a factor for this style jacket because it's an American cut for cruisers, not tapered like the sport-bike riders wear. If you really want to be sure, try on a XL leather jacket at your local Harley dealership. I find the leather jackets all fit about the same.

To fully appreciate the jacket's versatility and features, watch the video review below. The reviewer is a little quirky, but the information is accurate and it shows how the jacket switches from leather to mesh in a way that photos can't show.

From Harley-Davidson:
Set out on a wild adventure any time of year in the FXRG® Triple Vent System Switchback Leather Jacket. This durable four-season gear has you covered in all riding conditions with a combination of versatile switchback panels (go all leather or mesh), innovative liner system (waterproof and heat reflective), patent-pending Harley-Davidson® Triple Vent System (customize your airflow), and extremely lightweight body armor for enhanced comfort. Add in the limited lifetime warranty, and that's barely putting a dent in all this men's leather motorcycle jacket has to offer. Take your time pouring over the extensive list of features...
  • Midweight cowhide leather features panels that zip off to create a mesh jacket with a polyester mesh body lining
  • Removable zip-out full-sleeve waterproof liner with 2-way zipper interior storm flap includes a removable zip-out full-sleeve warmth liner featuring thermal reflective technology with stretch side, under-sleeve panels and extended cuffs with thumbholes
  • Triple Vent System features three strategically placed vents on each side of the body allowing for versatile and customizable airflow
  • Sewn-in, ultra-lightweight body armor at elbows and shoulders is nearly unnoticeable. Back pocket for Tri-Layer Back Body Armor (98375-15VR sold separately)
  • Removable, snap-out kidney belt and snap tabs for belt to keep jacket from riding up
  • Interior pockets include one zipper vertical and one zipper vertical with media port
  • 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material piping, arm panel, and back graphics
  • Rubber badge on left chest and embossed graphics on back waist of mesh jacket panel

Attached Thumbnails Leather FXRG Four-Season Switchback Jacket XL Like New with Tags-fxrg.jpg   Leather FXRG Four-Season Switchback Jacket XL Like New with Tags-1.jpg   Leather FXRG Four-Season Switchback Jacket XL Like New with Tags-2.jpg   Leather FXRG Four-Season Switchback Jacket XL Like New with Tags-3.jpg   Leather FXRG Four-Season Switchback Jacket XL Like New with Tags-4.jpg  

Leather FXRG Four-Season Switchback Jacket XL Like New with Tags-5.jpg   Leather FXRG Four-Season Switchback Jacket XL Like New with Tags-6.jpg   Leather FXRG Four-Season Switchback Jacket XL Like New with Tags-7.jpg   Leather FXRG Four-Season Switchback Jacket XL Like New with Tags-8.jpg   Leather FXRG Four-Season Switchback Jacket XL Like New with Tags-img_0530.jpg  

Leather FXRG Four-Season Switchback Jacket XL Like New with Tags-10.jpg  
Old 02-03-2018, 11:23 AM
IronAss
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 12,220 Likes on 4,770 Posts

I’ve been wearing an FXRG for many years now and it is by far the best off the rack jacket I’ve ever owned (and I’ve owned plenty). If yours was a 2x, I’d be all over it. Good luck, someone will be very happy to have it I’m sure.

Old 02-03-2018, 11:27 AM
Lightyear68
Tourer

Thanks for the testimonial Iron.

Old 02-03-2018, 05:04 PM
Lightyear68
Tourer

Here's a positive review about buying from me from forum member Ron. No worries. You'll be happy with your purchase.

Old 02-03-2018, 07:04 PM
Mofo67
Stellar HDF Member
Received 802 Likes on 527 Posts

I bought a jacket like this last year and it is the most versital HD jacket I have ever owned. It really is an all season jacket. $475 is a DEAL.....
GLWS

Old 02-04-2018, 05:58 AM
Lightyear68
Tourer

Originally Posted by Mofo67
I bought a jacket like this last year and it is the most versital HD jacket I have ever owned. It really is an all season jacket. $475 is a DEAL.....
GLWS
Thanks ****. Yes, a great deal, and Free shipping, too.

Last edited by Lightyear68; 02-04-2018 at 06:00 AM.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:08 AM
Lightyear68
Tourer

Price drop 2/7/18: Was $475. Now $425 with shipping to continental 48 states.

That's 50% off retail.

buzzwilliams@verizon.net

Old 02-07-2018, 08:37 AM
macabra11
Cruiser
Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts

Man if this was an XLT I'd have a hard time keeping my wallet closed!

Old 02-10-2018, 07:23 AM
Mofo67
Stellar HDF Member
Received 802 Likes on 527 Posts

Weekend bump for a GREAT jacket

Old 02-15-2018, 10:22 PM
pacemakertom
Road Master
Received 52 Likes on 29 Posts

pm sent

Tom

Quick Reply: Leather FXRG Four-Season Switchback Jacket XL Like New with Tags