General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Terrible customer sevice from Hogtrough

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2015, 11:29 AM
asm481
Road Master
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Terrible customer sevice from Hogtrough

After searching for the perfect cup holder and trying several that didn't work well with my 2014 Limited I decided to pay the big cost of the Hogtrough Set up for my Rushmore Limited. I ordered the left side cup on April 18th and as soon as I submitted the order I realized I mistyped my e-mail address. I immediately sent them a e-mail through their web site contact page. My card was charged on the 18th and no reply from my e-mail. I sent another e-mail a few days later and still no reply. On the 25th or 26th I got a chance to phone them (I work 5 am till 5:30 pm these days). The woman assured me she would look into it and take care of my e-mail address so I could get my tracking info. The 28th of April I got an e-mail from "the" lady and it said my order would ship May1. May 1 came and no tracking. I waited a few days and no order was received. On the 7th I attempted to call again and could only leave a message. Another e-mail with no reply. On the 12th of May the woman actually answered the phone. She gave me a song and dance saying they had material shortage, moved to a bigger facility and I got lost in the shuffle. I expressed my displeasure with the lack of customer service and she agreed that they dropped the ball. She said this time that my order had gone out on the 9th of May. If she had known I was upset she could have upgraded the shipping. A bit late now I said and why wouldn't that have been already done. Anyhow I figure the order should be here by the 14th or 15th as I am in the 2 day territory for FedEx from them. So here I am on the 16th of May and still no order. Spend a hundred dollars on a freakin' cup holder to get screwed!!!!!

Any one recently actually got an order from these losers?

UPDATE: Hold the presses, hold the presses. Guess what showed up today!!!! However, Hogtrough is still no where near a reputable vendor. I paid for and they said in their one e-mail to me that FedEx would be the carrier. Instead it came USPS ground. Much cheaper and obviously much slower. Either way they suck in my book. Can't even return a e-mail or a phone call. And no I was never abusive or using foul language with them.

Last edited by asm481; 05-16-2015 at 06:49 PM. Reason: update!