General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CoolSac Travel Bags and Grips

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2015, 08:38 AM
HaydenHeywoodHayes
Club Member
Received 102 Likes on 34 Posts
Default CoolSac Travel Bags and Grips

Just wanted to give these guys, CoolSac, a big slap on the back for absolutely superior customer service. We hear often about those business entities that aren't at the top of their game or conduct their business in a less than honorable manner. Not these guys!

Long story short, I ordered black, braided leather hand grips from CoolSac twice and TWICE I ordered the wrong item. The last time I called them to ask to send the wrong grips back and place my 3rd order, they wouldn't hear of it. They told me to hold onto the grips as they'd work with the proper insert and they'd send me the insert I needed. I admitted it was my fault and offered to pay for the insert and shipping, but they said nope..too much time and trouble. They looked up my previous orders and 5 days later I had the insert...postpaid!!!

These guys earned my thanks and continued business. The grips are of high quality, hand-braided leather, the most comfortable grips I have had on the Heritage, and are an eye-catching accessory. Anyone looking for grips or travel bags needs to give these guys a look first!

Old 08-07-2015, 12:42 PM
dertyone22
Cruiser
Received 325 Likes on 95 Posts

I will 2nd their great customer service. I have two of their bags one for touring and a day bag that stays on all the time now. When I got a new back rest for the wife I sent in the bag in and the resized it to the new backrest for free!

They definitely have a customer for life from me!

Attached Thumbnails CoolSac Travel Bags and Grips-image.jpg