Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   General Harley Davidson Chat (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/general-harley-davidson-chat-29/)
-   -   Deciding which company for accent lighting (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/general-harley-davidson-chat/1066358-deciding-which-company-for-accent-lighting.html)

surf228 08-18-2015 06:45 PM

Deciding which company for accent lighting

Hello All,
I have a very customized 07 fatboy that I want to put some accent lighting on around the motor, tank, frame, rails for ground, etc. I am looking at the Custom Dynamics Magical Wizard lights but wasn't too thrilled with the customer service and they don't have the phone remote options.

I was told that in the next few months Custom Dyn might have there phone remote out but they don't know for sure.

I found that XK Glow lighting or JoeFlorida lighting both have the phone option.

Has anyone used these company's or can you recommend a company that has good accent lighting that you can control by your phone?

wookie214 08-18-2015 06:48 PM

Go with Joe Florida. Price and customer service are good.

StoneyFatBoy 08-18-2015 06:55 PM

None of them you are better off going with Lizzard Lights

E8USMCRET 08-18-2015 07:54 PM

Custom Dynamics puts out some first class products. Never had to deal with the service end of them though.

surf228 08-18-2015 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by wookie214 (Post 14313223)
Go with Joe Florida. Price and customer service are good.

What about the quality of the light itself. Is it very bright and are the lights small enough not to be seen?

I'm looking for why you think they are better.

Originally Posted by StoneyFatBoy (Post 14313243)
None of them you are better off going with Lizzard Lights

I am a fan of Kuryakyn but myself. I checked those out earlier and I don't see that they come with the new app you can download and control from your phone.

I am looking for one that I can control from a phone.

CJeep 08-18-2015 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by E8USMCRET (Post 14313436)
Custom Dynamics puts out some first class products. Never had to deal with the service end of them though.

When I had a little problem (turns out I made a little mistake) they were great. After talking to someone, I was dealing via email direct with one tech, not calling over and over to reexplain my issue. Very pleased with their CS.

ChickinOnaChain 08-18-2015 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by E8USMCRET (Post 14313436)

Ditto

Originally Posted by CJeep (Post 14313818)
When I had a little problem (turns out I made a little mistake) they were great. After talking to someone, I was dealing via email direct with one tech, not calling over and over to reexplain my issue. Very pleased with their CS.

Double ditto

Their lifetime warranty is the best and their CS is top notch...bar none.