General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

25 Years Ago TODAY! Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man.

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2016, 10:01 AM
Timbo BD3
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 25 Years Ago TODAY! Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man.

Hi all.
Just a quick one to say that 25 yearsago TODAY, a movie was released that changed my life!
I was 18when the movie came out, and Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man was the film that made me what I amtoday. It was the reason how I met my beautiful wife (20 years together now),and got me away from other things that were happening in my youth. It was the movie that got me into Harleys, and it was the movie that, basically, got the 90's Harley scene in South Africa going. I still remember, like it was yesterday, Bon Jovi in the opening scene, thesound of the bike in the movie and the feeling it gave me down to my soul (had the TV turned up to 11!)…WOW!!!...I just had to get a Harley after watching that!!! It makes me feel young again just thinking about it! And do you know what "My old man used to tell me before he left this S#!tty world. You'll never stop smiling if you're cruising on 2 wheels!"
Safe riding everyone, and follow your dream!