General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kudos to Memphis Shades!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2017, 09:20 AM
wide glider
Road Master
Received 1,126 Likes on 344 Posts
Default Kudos to Memphis Shades!

There are enough bad news stories on this forum that when a company goes out of their way to please you and make you a happy customer I feel they are owed their time in the spotlight and much thanks. I purchased a Memphis Shades product last week and unfortunately had a fitment issue with it. I contacted the retailer that I purchased from online and was basically told that it's too bad but you bought it you own it. Knowing that Memphis Shades has been a long time sponsor on HD Forums, I contacted them thru this forum and explained my predicament to them. I expected them to say that this issue was between the vendor and myself but I was pleasantly surprised when they stepped in and contacted the vendor first hand. Needless to say, the return has been accepted now by the online vendor and a full refund shall be issued. I wanted to openly post this here not only to send thanks once again to Memphis Shades but also to share my experience with them as I highly recommend them as a reputable company to deal with as they have an excellent grasp of what customer service is all about. I hope that any members here contemplating a purchase of a Memphis Shades product of any sort will make that purchase knowing that Memphis Shades will fully back their product line with total customer service and satisfaction second to none. Thanks again and kudos to Memphis Shades for their full support and cooperation in dealing with this.

The following 2 users liked this post by wide glider:
Back-n-Black (05-11-2017), roadkinglobo (05-11-2017)
Old 05-11-2017, 10:32 AM
roadkinglobo
Supporter
Received 75 Likes on 57 Posts

Funny I was just contemplating on dealing with them for a replacement windshield and along comes your post. Good to read stories like this. Thanks for posting.

RKLobo

Old 05-11-2017, 11:09 AM
esteboatan
Tourer
Received 33 Likes on 25 Posts

They also make a quality product! My bike went down and pretty much landed on the left side of the fairing, I have the gauntlet style and nothing cracked, nothing went out of shape and just a few scratches which I will sand down and repaint.