General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Latest Road Rager

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2017, 05:30 PM
Honey-Badger
Extreme HDF Member
Received 384 Likes on 256 Posts

Originally Posted by _Gir_
Can't go around assaulting other people and their cars at 50+ mph either.

Plus the dude leaving the scene doesn't do much to enhance his character/courage/responsibility.
Really, you're comparing that kick to a metal door to intentionally hitting an exposed person with a car? No words.

Old 06-22-2017, 05:31 PM
hvacgaspiping
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 16,246 Likes on 8,381 Posts

Originally Posted by Wowser
Well, that was a stupid thing to do.
, A rare instance when the motorcyclist gets lucky. `Shoulda ended up differently.........

Originally Posted by roussfam
So tell us what happened earlier that caused the motorcyclist to kick the door. I hope you're not implying that he had good reason. Two wrongs don't make a right...
Exactly! It`s more than likely this wouldn`t have escalated if the biker didn`t kick the door at all. Now we have people injured as a result, and the scumbag didn`t even stop. `Hope they find him.......

Originally Posted by Cygnusx51
Huh....I didn't see lane splitting happening at all. How'd you get to this conclusion from watching this video?
, The biker was in the left lane........

Originally Posted by roussfam
Got it, thanks

Once again, did something happen to cause the MC rider to kick the door? Or are you just guessing? Maybe the cager had a stroke, nodded off who knows...

And away we go.....
The video shows an instant reaction by the cage driver in swerving toward the biker after he kicked the cage. I`d say that the cage driver was very aware of what he was doing, and in no way was having a stroke or other extreme health issue........

Originally Posted by NORTY FLATZ
Still don't understand why the car veered hard left into the k-rail. Maybe trying to kill the motorcyclist, but missed?
`Looked that way to me.......

Originally Posted by klap
I think he overcorrected swerving away from the biker after he initially swerved into him, then overcorrected again trying to get it back under control..in other words, he lost it..serves him right..but too bad about the innocent one caught up in it..
The innocents are usually the ones who get hurt. That`s the worst part of road rage........

Originally Posted by Rorin67
Additional news reports here in SoCal state that the bike was burnt orange in color. Not too many of those out there. The police and CHP are actively looking for this guy as he is partially at fault. He should have stopped to render assistance, not ridden away like a coward.

I lane split almost every day here (yes, it is crazy dangerous!), and just yesterday I was cut-off by a car illegally crossing the double yellow line. Did I kick his car? No. But his windows were down, so I politely told him that next time he should use his turn signals so I have at least some warning.
Like so many of those, did he flip you off or tell to GFY?.......

Originally Posted by MNPGRider
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...430061183.html

Click on it, then watch the video. Couple of idiots are gonna be in big trouble, with an innocent old man in the hospital.
`Seen that already........

Originally Posted by MNPGRider
So, if you are driving a car down a freeway, and some frickin' idiot on a Harley starts kicking your door in, are you gonna say you wouldn't react like this car driver did?

Assuming, of course, you don't have a clue what you did to the biker to cause his rage, because your girlfriend was giving you a blow job while you were texting your wife?
Lockjaw could be dangerous in that situation........

Originally Posted by 'Ol dirty biker
YES! Exactly what I was thinking. He could of whipped that car REAL GOOD.

Both were idiots but using your car as a weapon? And because someone kicked your door, because you were being an idiot your going to try and kill someone? (News anchor claimed the car cut off the bike) Both need anger management classes, and bus passes

Originally Posted by Halojumper
How did you come to the conclusion that he was responsible for injuring anybody?
He escalated it by kicking the cage.......

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 06-22-2017 at 06:18 PM.
Old 06-22-2017, 05:40 PM
Wowser
Road Warrior
Received 424 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by hvacgaspiping
Exactly! It`s more than likely this wouldn`t have escalated if the biker didn`t kick the door at all. Now we have people injured as a result, and the scumbag didn`t even stop. `Hope they find him.......
Agree 100%.

Old 06-22-2017, 05:47 PM
Gozzie
Road Captain
Received 148 Likes on 115 Posts

I'm glad I don't have to ride interstates or deal with heavy populations. Country riding is so much more enjoyable.

The following users liked this post:
TenMidgets (06-23-2017)
Old 06-22-2017, 05:53 PM
rjo3491
Road Master
Received 150 Likes on 103 Posts

Originally Posted by Honey-Badger
Really, you're comparing that kick to a metal door to intentionally hitting an exposed person with a car? No words.
With all due respect, yes. It was an unnecessary hostile act and the ultimate trigger for the accident. The biker deserves as much punishment as the driver IMHO.

Originally Posted by hvacgaspiping
He escalated it by kicking the cage.......

That. Totally unnecessary. We all know an idiot in a car can kill us if they so desire. The last thing i'd want to do is challenge an unstable nut to a duel. Today, you have absolutely NO idea what's driving the car next to you.

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 06-22-2017 at 06:18 PM.
Old 06-22-2017, 05:59 PM
hvacgaspiping
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 16,246 Likes on 8,381 Posts

Originally Posted by Gozzie
I'm glad I don't have to ride interstates or deal with heavy populations. Country riding is so much more enjoyable.
Out here in the toolies we still have to watch for deer, other wildlife and an occasional cow.......

Old 06-22-2017, 06:00 PM
Honey-Badger
Extreme HDF Member
Received 384 Likes on 256 Posts

Originally Posted by rjo3491
With all due respect, yes. It was an unnecessary hostile act and the ultimate trigger for the accident. The biker deserves as much punishment as the driver IMHO.
What I'm saying is that kicking a car does not justify a car being used as a deadly weapon against an exposed person.

If a kid kicks a parked car while he walking down the street, you're OK with the driver running over the kid? GTFOOH.

That's essentially what would have happened in this case if the car managed to hit the biker.

Originally Posted by rjo3491
That. Totally unnecessary. We all know an idiot in a car can kill us if they so desire. The last thing i'd want to do is challenge an unstable nut to a duel. Today, you have absolutely NO idea what's driving the car next to you.
Why aren't you expressing that same sentiment toward the cager that tried to KILL the biker... GTFOOH.

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 06-22-2017 at 06:12 PM.
shorelasHD (06-23-2017)
Old 06-22-2017, 06:16 PM
Nickatnyt
Road Warrior
Received 123 Likes on 83 Posts
Default Road rage idiots...both biker and cager

Holy cow...this ends up bad for cager and other cager in truck.

http://www.ktvq.com/clip/13434308/fr...ught-on-camera

Last edited by Nickatnyt; 06-22-2017 at 06:21 PM.
Old 06-22-2017, 06:19 PM
_Gir_
Road Warrior
Received 74 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by Honey-Badger
That's not the important issue here: This is MSF BRC 101 stuff. Rider had the option to avoid all of this...he chose otherwise.

grumble (06-22-2017)
Old 06-22-2017, 06:20 PM
Ceez
Cruiser
Received 75 Likes on 42 Posts

inB4 lock

Quick Reply: Latest Road Rager