General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTF is going on

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 07:27 AM
touchdown
Supporter

Received 1,659 Likes on 946 Posts
Default WTF is going on

Stopped by the locol Harley Shop the other day for bike inspection. Sitting in the waiting room thinking wTF. Looked at the board on the wall and all of theses rides, ride for sight, cancer, MS, dogs cats all kinds of rides.Got me thinking about the old days. How about a ride for **** and ***, maybe some beer too. Sitting in the waiting room looking at the people in there Harley gear thinking they are real bikers. Lat year when I was a kid use to go to the shop and shot the **** get work done at the soda machine had beer in it garbed a beer and went outside maybe smoked a joint. Lots of times went for a ride with the owner after he was done work, looked for tit and ***. I guess I am just getting old, maybe just one more ride just to see **** and ***, drink a few beers.

The following 8 users liked this post by touchdown:
BikerPepe` (07-02-2017), bpav16 (07-03-2017), joes bar and grill (07-02-2017), Larry the Landlord (07-02-2017), Piloto (07-03-2017), psycho dad (07-05-2017), Stretchman (07-08-2017), tar_snake (07-03-2017) and 3 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 07-02-2017, 07:28 AM
OKMICK
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 36,875 Likes on 17,362 Posts

Yeah...and stay off my lawn!

The following 3 users liked this post by OKMICK:
BikerPepe` (07-02-2017), grumble (07-02-2017), son of the hounds (07-02-2017)
Old 07-02-2017, 07:32 AM
Iceman24
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 2,220 Likes on 1,622 Posts

It's called "evolution" and we all were probably looked at the same back in 70's-80's by riders of yesteryear...long-haired flower children...wanna-be rebels, we were.

Also, I see tons of scooters out on roads now...we're in competition for a m/c - scooter stand-off...be ready.

Old 07-02-2017, 07:34 AM
TinCupChalice
Extreme HDF Member
Received 8,749 Likes on 3,962 Posts

OP, you triggered?

Old 07-02-2017, 07:38 AM
DigitalBobby
6th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I agree basically with everything you said! Problem is your still at the dealership that don't need your loot. Find a local shop! A shop that the owner is using the money to feed his family and live life. That's what I do. I use the dealership for parts and some but barely any service. Only **** I don't have time for. My guy still has a old Pepsi machine with Busch in her and it's not frowned upon to smoke a joint or pipe. And the group ride things kill me. The last thing I want is to ride in a big group with riders I don't know. Usually going slow and aren't smoking as many joints as I like. Usually zero lol. It has to be a personal friend/family benefit for me to ride in it. I'm more of a spirited rider so I'm like get the **** away from me people. Now with my core group of buddies We can ride almost bumping bar ends at any speed because we are very in sync. We do and it's fun ripping up the south western PA mountain roads passing a joint haveing a great time! Hi From east of Pittsburgh! I'm in the mountains near 7 springs Ski resort!

Last edited by DigitalBobby; 07-02-2017 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Mis spell
The following 2 users liked this post by DigitalBobby:
BikerPepe` (07-02-2017), tar_snake (07-03-2017)
Old 07-02-2017, 07:42 AM
Billy W
Road Master
Received 710 Likes on 403 Posts

Originally Posted by touchdown
Stopped by the locol Harley Shop the other day for bike inspection. Sitting in the waiting room thinking wTF. Looked at the board on the wall and all of theses rides, ride for sight, cancer, MS, dogs cats all kinds of rides.Got me thinking about the old days. How about a ride for **** and ***, maybe some beer too. Sitting in the waiting room looking at the people in there Harley gear thinking they are real bikers. Lat year when I was a kid use to go to the shop and shot the **** get work done at the soda machine had beer in it garbed a beer and went outside maybe smoked a joint. Lots of times went for a ride with the owner after he was done work, looked for tit and ***. I guess I am just getting old, maybe just one more ride just to see **** and ***, drink a few beers.
If **** and *** and a few beers is what ya want, ya gotta go to the Yonkers M/C Joe Cool Memorial Run!

The following 2 users liked this post by Billy W:
LDB187 (07-04-2017), rydahog (07-04-2017)
Old 07-02-2017, 07:43 AM
Cholo
Cruiser
Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by touchdown
So you rode your garbage wagon to hang out at the dealership and then you get on here bitching about people not being real bikers?

The following 5 users liked this post by Cholo:
Jackpot Johnnie (07-03-2017), lh4x4 (07-03-2017), mrhammer2u (07-03-2017), Sturgis67 (07-03-2017), teal379 (07-05-2017)
Old 07-02-2017, 08:06 AM
touchdown
Supporter

Originally Posted by DigitalBobby
I agree basically with everything you said! Problem is your still at the dealership that don't need your loot. Find a local shop! A shop that the owner is using the money to feed his family and live life. That's what I do. I use the dealership for parts and some but barely any service. Only **** I don't have time for. My guy still has a old Pepsi machine with Busch in her and it's not frowned upon to smoke a joint or pipe. And the group ride things kill me. The last thing I want is to ride in a big group with riders I don't know. Usually going slow and aren't smoking as many joints as I like. Usually zero lol. It has to be a personal friend/family benefit for me to ride in it. I'm more of a spirited rider so I'm like get the **** away from me people. Now with my core group of buddies We can ride almost bumping bar ends at any speed because we are very in sync. We do and it's fun ripping up the south western PA mountain roads passing a joint haveing a great time! Hi From east of Pittsburgh! I'm in the mountains near 7 springs Ski resort!
Just up in that area last week on a ride. Live in Lancaster pa from Philadelphia, rode to johnstown to erie to Ny state than home. I just use the Hd shop for inspection mast other work I do myself.

Old 07-02-2017, 08:08 AM
MikeTD3
Road Master

Received 204 Likes on 116 Posts

You had with this line:
Stopped by the locol Harley Shop the other day for bike inspection. Sitting in the waiting room thinking wTF. Looked at the board on the wall and all of theses rides, ride for sight, cancer, MS, dogs cats all kinds of rides.Got me thinking about the old days. How about a ride for **** and ***, maybe some beer too.
But lost me here:
Sitting in the waiting room looking at the people in there Harley gear thinking they are real bikers.
I just don't get why anyone worries about what a "real biker" is? Is there such a thing?

The following 4 users liked this post by MikeTD3:
FunGramps (07-03-2017), Iceman24 (07-02-2017), lh4x4 (07-03-2017), stellarpod (07-02-2017)
Old 07-02-2017, 08:11 AM
touchdown
Supporter

Originally Posted by Cholo
So you rode your garbage wagon to hang out at the dealership and then you get on here bitching about people not being real bikers?
in Pa we need inspections, not hanging out at the dealership. I think i offended you maybe you was the guy in the Harley Davidson **** all over the place you know a real biker

The following 2 users liked this post by touchdown:
LDB187 (07-04-2017), tar_snake (07-03-2017)

Quick Reply: WTF is going on