General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cagers with cell phone revenge

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2018, 05:01 AM
NDRK
Cruiser
Received 54 Likes on 33 Posts

Wingman, this would have been a good post to write, feel better, and delete. The January comment cracked me up.

Old 10-11-2018, 05:14 AM
Cazador
Received 3,323 Likes on 1,853 Posts

Originally Posted by F150HD
Was agreeing w/ you. I got the sarcasm. -1 on XRX returning....though it was pretty comical after awhile it was so over the top.
I misunderstood. My bad.
He sure did bring some excitement to the boards.

Old 10-11-2018, 05:41 AM
F150HD
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,270 Likes on 836 Posts

Originally Posted by Cazador
I misunderstood. My bad.
He sure did bring some excitement to the boards.
no worry, I should've been clearer in my initial response.

Old 10-11-2018, 06:03 AM
The Dude
Tourer
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by wingman757
I headed out this morning to run some errands and I live in a subdivision off of a 2 lane 55 mph road. I get to the intersection and see a cage about 200 yards out so I take off. I get up to about 60, and this crazy bitch passes me at about 80 with her cell phone in her hand and nearly takes me out because she didn't move over fast enough in the passing lane. I catch up the her at the next red light, still has phone in hand but I'm not beside her. Light turns green and we are now on a 4 lane 55 mph, I get up to her and she is still texting doing 80 mph. She is in right lane and we are coming up on 55 mph traffic, so I twist it and get to the slower vehicles first and pull the road block thing with the front car of the pack as she falls in behind me all the way into town, a nice 55 mph....waahaahaaa! She is so pissed. Ok, for the trolls, I know cage vs bike is not so smart and I don't ride like this with wife on the back but this bitch was driving me crazy. Its bad enough to be doing the speed limit and texting but she was doing 80, she was going to kill somebody. As we got into town she moved back over to the right lane to go straight thru the light behind about four cars and I caught the red to turn left. As the cars passed me, they ALL had thumbs up for me as they passed. What a day!
So you caught her when she was doing 80 then got up and slowed traffic down. You sure that was the thumb all the people caught behind where showing you?

Old 10-11-2018, 06:04 AM
Bonnie Storm
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1,224 Likes on 706 Posts

I don't think XRX was banned, just suspended for a time. The same for Haarley and Mr Beads. Since Haarley and Mr Beads are both back, XRX is soon to follow, that is if he chooses to return.

Old 10-11-2018, 06:09 AM
Bonnie Storm
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1,224 Likes on 706 Posts

Originally Posted by The Dude
So you caught her when she was doing 80 then got up and slowed traffic down. You sure that was the thumb all the people caught behind where showing you?
My thoughts exactly! Another dumbazz like Bend Iron thinking doing something stupid to "tech them a lesson" justifies their actions when all they really did was put their lives in jeopardy. It could have ended badly for both regardless of their motives.

Old 10-11-2018, 06:23 AM
wingman757
Novice
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by The Dude
Yes, I had to do 80 to catch her but did not slow down anyone else. It was a four lane and the traffic in the right lane stayed there. I got to them before her and took over the left lane. She thought I was going to pass on by and slowed to slow her down. I did not impede traffic. Its called reading, left to right, top to bottom, put words together to make sentences...LOL! While we are at it, She was a serious danger to everyone, not just me. Sure, I could have just let her speed on by and that would have been the end of it, and no, its not my obligation to stop stupidity. I took advantage of a chance to at least slow her down so she could CHECK HER E-MAIL. Now I get the whole it must be getting close to January thing! Thanks for all the comments, good and bad. Just thinking out loud and getting the over all "opinions" on the situation. I didn't realize there were so many but it was fun. Im not butt hurt and thanks for the conversation. Keep the two wheels down boys and girls.

Old 10-11-2018, 07:17 AM
GTK
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 579 Likes on 414 Posts

Your sure it was their thumbs and not their middle finger?

Old 10-11-2018, 09:04 AM
hvacgaspiping
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 16,208 Likes on 8,363 Posts

Originally Posted by Haarley
If someone wants to go fast, let them. It's not anyone's job to play traffic cop and slow other people down.

Deliberately slowing other people is just bitterness.
, And as luck would have it, he beat the odds of getting seriously injured or even killed........ This time.

Old 10-11-2018, 09:05 AM
hvacgaspiping
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 16,208 Likes on 8,363 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom84FXST
What kind of flowers do you want?
Probably black roses.

Quick Reply: Cagers with cell phone revenge