General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Have you Ever?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2018, 06:39 PM
not a sock
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 983 Likes on 551 Posts

Originally Posted by Kingface
Honestly, why waste time? There's already enough people in this world arguing about senseless/useless crap......why throw more fuel on the fire. It's a childish pack mentality that happens in the safe confines of peoples homes via social media. I love Harley and think they are second to none.....but I'd be a fool if I didn't think that Indian, Honda, BMW, Triumph etc didn't make AWESOME machines too.

FWIW......it doesn't sound like a 'community' I would want to be a part of. Yes, there are pin heads here that get way too brand loyal and put down others choices on bikes, but most of the arguments about 'brand loyalty' here seems to be provoked.
True.
Look at the crap the 'idiot' president incites whenever he opens his pie hole.
Why does it matter what motorcycle someone else rides?
It's their choice; unless the person complaining buys it for them...........

Old 11-01-2018, 11:27 PM
MidnitEvil
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 58 Likes on 49 Posts

Reminds me of the time, years ago, I was on a Jeep forum and asked for advice on lowering my Grand Cherokee & the best street tires. BLASPHEMY!!! No One would ever lower a Jeep!!! You HAVE to put a 6 foot lift kit on it and 72" Off Road tires ... even if you only ever drive on the street!!

I went off on my own, ended up with something that looked much like what Jeep would eventually do (the SRT 8 Grand Cherokee ... lowered, big, fat, low profile street tires...)

Old 11-02-2018, 06:40 AM
assiniboine
Extreme HDF Member
Received 4,432 Likes on 2,765 Posts

Supposedly the second motorized vehicle's driver to roll off an assembly line back-in-the-day immediately challenged the first's to a race! From there it progressed to Companies, countries?